cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SD- Related reverse goods movement

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

When we are doing PGI reversal by VL09, stock is coming back to the location from it was dispatched(LM 25). Can we change the storage location so during revrse goods movement by VL09 stock will come to another storage location(LM23).

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Arun

It is not possible to change the storage location when you are doing the reverse goods movement in VL09

--You have done the PGI in Vl01N i.e Goods as already dispatched from this storage location.(LM25) so you cannot change the storage location as ( LM23 ) in VL09

--Once you the reverse in VL09 the goods goes back to this Storage location where it as been dispatched (LM25).

--If you want goods to be dispatched from Storage location (LM23) you have to change Storage location Vl02N before doing the PGI.

--Make sure you need to assign this storage location to your plant & maintain same Material stock in this storage (LM23).

Let me know if your problem is solved

Regards

Pradeep

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pradeep ,

thanks for your reply. If customer requirements is in the same way can we do it by any enhancement or can we say NO to client that it is not possible.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Arun,

It can be done through enhancement but it is not advisable to the situation.

Regards

Pradeep

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I tried it, it seems its not possible to change the Storage location, Its possible only if it has to be cancelled and do it a fresh

Regards

DSR

Edited by: D.Srinivasa Rao on Nov 23, 2011 11:53 AM