cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DC Communication

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have created two DC's DC A,DC B. In DC A am using DC B. Application is working fine. When i enter any text in DC A that is displayed in DC B. Now i want go back from DC B to DC A for that i created an outbound plug to interface view of DC B, but this out bound plug is not displaying in in DC A window navigator. So am unable to create a link between view of DC A to interface view of Dc B. Can any any please help me out.

Thanks,

Jyothi.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

anand_govardhan
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

In the window of your DC A, you have to embed the interface view of DC B.

1.right click on window of DC A, select embed view.

2.Select Embed interface view of a component instance

3.Navigatve to your interface view of DC B and finish it.

Now the interface view of DC B will be available in window of DC A. You can create navigation link.

Regards,

Anand G

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thank you.I have done that before only but my issue is i had created an outbound plug to interface view of DC B but that plug is not visible in window DC A.

Thanks,

Jyothi.

anand_govardhan
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Jyothi,

Refer this [Thread|;, they have discussed about the same scenario.

Regards,

Anand G

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jyothi,

You told that you want to move from DCB to DCA. So that means you want to move from view of DCB to interface view of DCA. right?

So for that, after embedding the interface view of DCA in window of DCB, you need create the outbound parameter in view of DCB and inbound parameter in interface view of DCA. Also, you need to fire this in DCB.

So this means,

To move from DCB to DCA,

View(of DCB)(Outbound)-------> Interface View(of DCA)(Inbound)

But you were telling in this opposite way.

Hope this well help you.

Regards,

Jithin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Am sorry. I have done every thing in right way. I had created an outbound plug to DC b interface view which i have embeded to DC A window and i must bind a link between DC a view to DC b interface view. but that created outbound plug is not visible. that is the isue. what i told is exactly what i have done in application. Is this clear?

Thanks,

Jyothi.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jyothi,

I got your question. But I donot knw why you are not able to create the outbound pulg.

After embedding the interface view of DCB in window of DCA, take the Diagram View of that window. Are you able to see the DCB's interface view there ? , so that you can create the outbound plug in the view and inbound plug in the interface view there.

If that interface view is there, then you can create the outbound plug there in the view and bind it to that interface view, right?

Reply, if you still have the problem.

Regards,

Jithin

anand_govardhan
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Check this [thread|;.

Its not possible to reach DC A from DC B, since there is no dependency declaration in DC B for DC A. IF you declare it, it will result in cyclic dependency error.

So in order to navigated back, you have to use WDURLGEnerator API to get an URL for your applciaiton assigned to DC A. check this [blog|http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/weblogs?blog=/pub/wlg/10931] [original link is broken] [original link is broken];

Regards,

Anand G

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks.Solved.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Inorder to navigate to the interface view of DCA, all you need is to Embed the interface view of DCA to the window of DCB.

For that,

1.) Take the Window of DCB and right click and take Embed View.

2.) Select the option Embed Interface View of Component Instance from there.

3.) In the next window, expand the Component Intance followed by expanding the Component of DCA and select the Interface View.

4.) Click Finish.

5.) Now take the Diagram View of the Window of DCB and create appropriate Inbound and Outbound pulg and map it.

Hope this will help you.

Regards,

Jithin