Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RE:queue issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all

i have an issue recently

They are Some standard demos that have worked in DED/DEA for years. Iu2019m not sure what could have changed to affect this

every message is struck in the queue .

A restart may not fix the issue, it looks like the XI cache cannot be refreshed. If you drill into the errors in the queue (transaction SMQ2), all of the issues point to the cache refresh issue.

If you try to run a cache refresh (transaction SXI_CACHE), you get the following message:

Problem during cache refresh.

Problem while updating a receiver agreement with object ID 79F6783DF67A3340BCD2DB8A0811B101. :Destination 4041CDC2F23A3B858D1D941B1124CCA7; HTTP error: Could not generate information for HTTP destination from specified SOAP data

When i used txn smq2. Drilling through some of these, I found the following in Msg ID .......

- <SAP:Error SOAP:mustUnderstand="" xmlns:SAP="http://sap.com/xi/XI/Message/30" xmlns:SOAP="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/">

<SAP:Category>XIServer</SAP:Category>

<SAP:Code area="XICACHE">UPDATE</SAP:Code>

:

:

<SAP:AdditionalText>No RFC authorization for user XIAPPLUSER.</SAP:AdditionalText>

<SAP:Stack>Error while refreshing the XI runtime cache</SAP:Stack>

Are some more auth needed for the RFC connection user?

now the issue is solved but

1. What could have caused this issue ?

2. Is the issue permanently fixed ?

waiting for your valuable feedback

regards

sravan

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

rajasekhar_reddy14
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

there is no permanent solution for CACHE issues(as per my exp), in your case first perfrom full cache refresh then try.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi rajashekar thanks For reply

they have changed the role For XIAPPLUSER in SU01

when this user profile is last changed. . its started to working so is it have any link with that issue

regards

sravan

rajasekhar_reddy14
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

still if you have an issue even after perfroming full mode cache refresh then check with basis team and request then to rever back the chnages (roles) for XIAPPLUSER then try,

Regards,

Raj

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sravan,

> now the issue is solved but

> 1. What could have caused this issue ?

If we have done changes then some times cache doesn't refresh automatically, at this time manually we have to do cache refresh. If some changes happened (RFC dest change....) then at this time if we stop and start the respective communication channel in PI then we can resolve that issue.

> 2. Is the issue permanently fixed ?

According to me there is no permanent solution.

Regards,

Venkata Ramesh