cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sap Basis Certification

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts ,

iam working in one good mnc and i have completed 4 years in sap basis (in oracle db and aix platforms )

now i want get certification on above but i dont have any knoledge on this certification, please give me details

i) give me types of certifications and suggest which is sutiable for me

ii) how can i apply for this in india and what about price details

iii) how can i get syllabus for exam

Regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Swati ,

I also have the same concerns regarding SAP basis certification . Can you please help me if you heard anything or any responses on your forum .

Please do reply .

regards

Vandana

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts ,

>

> iam working in one good mnc and i have completed 4 years in sap basis (in oracle db and aix platforms )

>

> now i want get certification on above but i dont have any knoledge on this certification, please give me details

>

> i) give me types of certifications and suggest which is sutiable for me

> ii) how can i apply for this in india and what about price details

> iii) how can i get syllabus for exam

>

>

> Regards

SAP consultant certification seems to be much more recognized with much better carrier prospect. It is normally refered to as SAP Consultant Certification (i.e. SAP Certified Application Associate). You can write exam on Financials(FI- Financial Accounting), Controlling (CO-Management Accounting), Sales and Distribution/Order fulfilmement (SD), to name but a few. These are considered as functional modules. The technical modules are basically ABAP (SAP programming) and Basis (Administrator).

Suitability is a matter of choice and probably where your strength lies in addition to marketability in terms of demand. If, for instance you are targetting financials services then FI/CO should be a good choice provided you have what it takes to feel at home with accounting terminologies.

My advise is that you should look for SAP accredited partners. Avoid playing in to the hands of quacks. Once you establish contact with SAP local representative you may have the training options available. You may wish to also visit http://www.sap.com/training-and-education/index.epx for details.

Regards

Muhammad