cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Copy PO Price to Delivery Price for STO

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear SAP Gurus,

Good day! Any way to copy the price PO to Delivery Order?

Thanks,

CC

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I doubt you can copy only the freight condition types from the PO price to delivery pricing. For other pricing condition types, you can try to copy the PO pricing to billing document. Check OSS Note 154529 - Pricing in the delivery for further information.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you please elaborate on the issue.

Reagrds

DSR

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Basically, the PO price in the Purchase Order (under STO scenario), needs to be copied over to the delivery order, into the pricing condition.

For example, PO price can be copied to Billing (under copying control, price source). But I need to do this in delivery condition, not in the billing.

Thanks,

CC

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ced Ng,

Go to *SPRO-IMG-Logistics ExecutionShipping -- Basic Shipping functions--Pricing-Define Pricing Procedures for delivery*

--Assign your pricing procedure to your delivery type & save it

--Once you do delivery in STO & go to VL02N and select the line item

--Double click on it & click on conditions tab you will find the pricing procedure.

Let me know if your problem is solved

Regards

Pradeep

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I got it, without copy controls if you want to achieve this, then best alternative is to assign the Pricing procedure to the Delivery Doc. type in Shipping under Logistics execution of Display IMG Screen.Please use "Vl03n" to check the same in Display mode of u201CDelivery creation".

Regards

DSR