cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error for COM routine using application program (return code 40,075)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am facing the problem to save in the Forecast in interactive planning book after executing the univerate fcst.

It is saying "Error for COM routine using application program (return code 40,075)" when i save it in interactive

planning book.

The is happening to only one product among in the list of selections in the selection profile.

What could be the reason, what i have to do to save my forecast in interactive planning book.

it is not showing any error message for other products in the selection profile.

please help me

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

The error is referring to aggregated time series objects of which at least one is fixed, therefore the change at the aggregate level cannot be disaggregated to the other objects. You will need to remove the fixing on the product you are having problems with.

Regards

Ian

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Bhushan,

The problem may be becuase your forecast keyfigure has fixed values in it. After forecast, the new values will be different but it cannot be saved since the values in your forecast keyfigure is fixed. So please undo fixing from your forecast kefigure inorder for the new values to be saved. Also you can check the note 1437685 inorder to have warning message.

Thanks and Regards,

Nithin.