cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BPMon Background Processing For Simple Job

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi BPMon Experts,

I find that the Background Processing For Simple Job does not allow me to specify the Start Time and End Time to monitor a particular job. I need that option in order to differentiate which region's support group should monitor the job. Here, I can only specify the Planned Start Time of a job, which is insufficient.

Could you advise if there is such an option for Start/End Time somewhere in BPMon for background job monitoring? Or will this option be available in the next BPMon release?

Thank you.

Regards,

Kim Yong

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

0 Kudos

Hello Kim Yong,

perhaps you have to be more precise what is missing for your use case?! If you choose "by time" as start procedure then you can specify a Planned Start Time which is used to identify the right job and which is also used as reference for the Start Delay calculation so that you can measure a real business start delay and not just a technical delay as shown in transaction SM37.

If you choose this start condition then you can also specify a Planned End Time as part of the End Delay alert.

If you are talking about sending notifications to different support teams during the day then you have to use the available BadIs for more flexible auto-reaction methods (search for a corresponding Blog from Johannes Fleig).

Best Regards

Volker