cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Quotation incomplete, expired, complete

Former Member
0 Kudos

can any one tell at what point sap will consider a quotation incomplete, expired or complete?

I found some T.codes V.04 - Incomplete quotations, SDQ1 - Expiring Quotations, SDQ2 - Expired Quotations, SDQ3 - Completed Quotations.

Pls guide me

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

TCodes

Purpose

Dependence

V.04 - Incomplete quotations

The list determines all incomplete doucments on the basis of the specified selection criteria.

Incompletion log

SDQ1 - Expiring Quotations

This report generates a list of open quotations that are valid until the selection date you have entered in the field Expired by in Addit data section

Completion rule in Item Catogery

SDQ2 - Expired Quotations

This report creates a list of all the quotations that will have expired by today's date.

SDQ3 - Completed Quotations.

You can use this report to create a list of all completed quotations, Generally, quotations are only regarded as completed if they have been completely referenced, i.e. when the total quantity has been copied to a subsequent document. And also rejected quotations also count as completed

Most of them is handled through Completion rule maintained in Item Catogery used for thr transaction.

For STD quotation item category the completion rule is B-Item is completed after full quantity has been referenced. This specify that a quotation is complete only after its quantity has been fully referenced by subsequent documents, subject to rejection of items in quotation. Also, validity doesn't play a role in completion status of the quotation.

Regards

JP

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

This is controlled by the Item category.

Std Item category for quotation is AGX.

In VOV7 of AGX, in the field "Completion Rule", whatever value you assign here.. ( blank, A, B C,D,E), the system will behave accordingly.

Blank-Not relavant for completion

B completion, ONLY after full qty has been referenced.

A- Completed with first reference.

Rgds

Sumanth.G

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pranav,

SAP considers a Quotation is incomplete when ever you maintained Incomplete Procedure.

It Expired when Valid to date is past.

It completed when its referenced to create an order.

Apart from that Status Profile also make Quotation as incomplete,when ever we try to create an order with reference to create from quotation.

Hpoe this will helps you.

If i am wrong correct me.

Dasaradha

Edited by: dasaradha ramireddy on Nov 23, 2011 6:07 AM