cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Changes to be done in Existing Pricing Procedure.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Team

Business needs a change in existing pricing procedure. In current Pricing procedure one condition type is not mandatory / manual (i.e., Manual & mandatory are not activated at present). Now the business wants to make that condition type as a mandatory (Mandatory check box to be activated).

For that we have informed the customer to get business approvals from senior management & raise CR for the same.

My Question is how will be the impact on (Open sales orders / PGI done & not posted to accounting) etc., that are been created with old pricing procedure, what are the precaution steps to be taken care from a SD Consultant point of view.

Please provide your valuable suggestions on the same.

Thanks

Edited by: Medhaphani on Nov 23, 2011 10:12 AM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
My Question is how will be the impact

Definitely, this will have impact on open sale orders. When you generate billing, at that time, system wont allow you to save that.

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks

For your swift response.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Phani,

I would like to appreciate for closing threads with valid answers and for following forum rules,coming to the issue ...

It doesn't show any impact on your open orders ,delivery and Invoice.It only impact while you creating new sale order that time if

the condition type is missing system will trough the error mandatory condition is missing,except this it won't have any other

impact on existing document until some one updates your pricing procedure with carryout new pricing procedure in your

existing sale order or invoice.

Check and revert

Regards

Ram

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

There should not be a problem, as per your information, you have done only PGI but not billed / not posted in accounts,

so inorder to pick the new changes in your condition type of pricing procedure, just gotoupdate Icon, then click on Carry out new Pricing "B",for Sales Order in "VA02" in "conditions" tab, then save and again.do the billing "Vf01"and release to update accounting postings.

If billing is done you can try the same in "VF02" to update the pricing.

Hope it should workout, else do get back

Reagrds

DSR

Edited by: D.Srinivasa Rao on Nov 23, 2011 6:11 AM

Edited by: D.Srinivasa Rao on Nov 23, 2011 6:47 AM

Edited by: D.Srinivasa Rao on Nov 23, 2011 8:29 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

It will impact only while new pricing is carried out at billing document.

At billing if you carried out "new pricing" then system through a pricing error message, if condition records are missing for that mandatory condition.

So that reason billing document will not passed to accounting.if you want to pass this to accounting you should remove the check box for mandatory field in V/08 or maintain condition records for that condition.

Thank you.