cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to determine owner of partner-specific selection variant

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I have a user who would like to make an update to an existing partner-specific selection variant in the Alert Monitor. The user receives an error message "User <userid> has no change authorization". Apparently, only the individual who created the selection variant can make the update. The question is how can I tell who is the creator of the selection variant?

Thanks in advance,

Devin

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Devin,

Go to table /SCMB/ANOTP enter creation user press F8.

Now copy partner field and go to transaction code:/SCA/IDCONVERTER past this value in Partner ID field then press F8.

Regards,

Nikhil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you for your prompt reply to my inquiry. Unfortunately, I'm still a bit puzzled by this. I believe that table /SCMB/ANOTP is for Notification Profiles, but in this case I am only interested in the selection variant itself. I did try to follow your instructions, but it appears that no one has a Notification Profile that contains the selection variant that I am interested in. I believe there should be a table that contains the selection variants for the Alert Monitor screen, but I have not been able to locate it.

Thanks again,

Devin

Former Member
0 Kudos

After many struggles, I have finally found the table. It's /SCMB/DM_SELHDR. Thanks for the help though.

Cheers,

Devin

Answers (0)