Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Quality Certificate Issue with multiple batchs with same delivery note

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Hi,

My Company Business Process:

Quality certificates are generated prior to the good receipt through IDOC process.

When we receive the goods, GR should look for existing quality certificates and trasnfer the inspection results to inspection lot.

When we are trying to receive for single batch & delivery note, It is looking for existing quality certificates. There is no problem in this senario.

But when we receive the multiple batchs with the same delivery note, system is generating new quality certificates. It is not looking for existing QC which got generated through IDOC process. This is the actual proble.

Note: I am not sure is standard SAP does not supprot to receive the multiple batchs with the same delivery note or not at the time of GR. Please advise me.

Thanks,

Suman

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

In sap standard only one to one relation is there in Quality certificate. One batch one material for multiple batch with single delivery note and one certificate u need to develop the z.

regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

In data origin in certificate profile SAP supports " mix the origins within a characteristic. For example, the results data can originate from an inspection and the specification data can originate from batch determination."

Now here question arises Is batch determination of one batch or multiple bacthes took place against a single delivery note.

As per my understnading it should be one batch with is supported in std SAP.