SAP for Public Sector Discussions
Foster conversations about citizen engagement, resource optimization, and service delivery improvements in the public sector using SAP.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Special Purpose Ledger to refrence original funding source on Goods Issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

My client has a requirement to purchase stock materials using mutiple funding sources throughout the year (same material, company, plant, valuation area, etc.)

We also have a requirement to update the Special Purpose Ledger upon Goods Issue/Stock Transfer with the source funding data.

One method we tried is to do Batch Management of all materials, create the batch automatically at receipt, User Exit on Goods Issue to find the GI batch from the GR line item (MSEG) and use that funding data in FMDERIVE to populate the Special Purpose Ledger.

The above process is a bit complex (especially after multiple transfers) and i was hoping someone has a better solution for this.

Thanks in advance for any assistance you can provide.

1 REPLY 1

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, can you elaborate.

'My client has a requirement to purchase stock materials using mutiple funding sources throughout the year'- you want to use different FM account assignments?

'We also have a requirement to update the Special Purpose Ledger upon Goods Issue/Stock Transfer with the source funding data.'- what's the issue? If you put correspond fm account assignments then you can transfer them to SL.