SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Device technical installed but not billing related.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Expert,

How can I find out if a deive is technical installed but not billing related?

I've tried to make a querry in SQVI where I use the tables EGERH and EASTL with a left outer join on logical number and a time slice

This doesn't give me the expect result.

Does anyone have an idea?

Edited by: R.L.Groener on Nov 22, 2011 8:39 PM

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please use Left Outer Join ONLY on Logical number and not on timeslice.

Also Use EASTL-BIS and EGERH-BIS fields as selection paramenter. Execute the query where EASTL-BIS <> 31.12.9999 and EASTL-BIS <> 00.00.0000 and EGERH-BIS = 31.12.9999.

Let me know if more information is required.

Thanks and regards,

Ranjit Thakur.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please use Left Outer Join ONLY on Logical number and not on timeslice.

Also Use EASTL-BIS and EGERH-BIS fields as selection paramenter. Execute the query where EASTL-BIS <> 31.12.9999 and EASTL-BIS <> 00.00.0000 and EGERH-BIS = 31.12.9999.

Thanks and regards,

Ranjit Thakur.

0 Kudos

Hi Ranjit,

Why should I give the Bis date for the table EASTL?

Correct me if any wrong but when an device is not installed billing related then it's not in the table EASTL.

Regards

R.L. Groener

0 Kudos

Hi,

EASTL-BIS Not Equal to 31.12.9999 This is to avoid the devices which are Billing related installed as this is left outer join on EGERH and EASTL so this will fetch the records which are present in EGERH and in EASTL; and also the records which are in EGERH and not in EASTL.

EASTL Not Equal to 00.00.0000 This is optional. if you want only the devices which were sometime installed billing related (example-device was billing related removed after few days)

Thanks and Regards,

Ranjit Thakur.