"You cannot create a subnetwork Message no. CN063"

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts

Pls guide me with this error....

"You cannot create a subnetwork"

Message no. CN063

Diagnosis

*You have not maintained all the parameters in Customizing which are necessary to create a subnetwork." *

I am using CN21 to create the Sub Network

I have maintained the combination in OPTP

The control key does not have cost ticked in the OPSU(Maintain Control Key)

I am wondering where am i going wrong

Pls guide me on the customization.

Thanks in Advance

Praveen B. K

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member230675
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please refer the below SAP Notes..

1) 199894

2) 143763

3) 1083474

I am not sure whether the above notes are relevant for you or not..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Abdul

Your list of notes did not help much.

What i did was deleted all the combinations in OPTP and add new entries with 1-1 relation for all the network types and its working fine now.

Reagards

Praveen B.K

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Pravin,

Please check below steps for sub networks, if you missed any thing, All config may not required.

Project systems->structures->operative structures->network->settings for networks->maintain network types (OPSC)

Project systems->structures->operative structures->network->settings for networks->specify parmeters for network types (OPUV)

Project systems->structures->operative structures->network->settings for networks->set up number ranges for network (CO82)

Number range should be selcted as a starting with (suitable to you) and whatever is available at the time of going line in Production

Project systems->structures->operative structures->network->settings for network activities->define control key (OPSU)

Project systems->structures->operative structures->network->define parameters for network types (OPTP)

Project systems->structures->dates->scheduling->specify prameters for network scheduling (OPU6)

Project systems->Confirmations->define confimation parameters (OPST)

Project systems->materials->Availability check->Define checking control (OPJK)

Project systems->Structures->Operative structures->Network->User interface settings->Define field selection for networks (OPUA) -->Flagging on check box for subnetwork and activity for network profile

Regards,

Deepak

Answers (0)