cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ESS-NWDI: Problem class com.sap.xss.hr.per.helpers.CCHelper not found

Former Member
0 Kudos

Regards,

I have a problem. I have no CCHelper class, which is contained in the package com.sap.xss.hr.per.helpers, but I have that package is not available within the project. I'm trying to modify the standard app sap.com / ess ~ see ~ addr / Per_Family_VE.

The import com.sap.xss.hr.per.helpers cannot be resolved

helper=new CcHelper(fpm,wdThis.wdGetAPI(),"sap.com/essvefam", ... )

CcHelper cannot be resolved or is not a type

On the other hand, I have many problems in terms of mapping in the context of the views. I do not know how to solve them. As follows:

Component VcPerFamilyVEDetail [FcPersInfo]: Component Used usage has no component

ContextValueAttribute ENDDA [type]: Type missing (Hint: The type property Must be a simple type to September, a built in type or native java Any type)

. ENDDA: The mapping definition is inconsistent, the mapped context element does not exist.

My classpath is:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<classpath>
    <classpathentry kind="src" path="gen_ddic/datatypes"/>
    <classpathentry kind="src" path="gen_wdp/packages"/>
    <classpathentry kind="var" path="JRE_LIB"/>
    <classpathentry kind="var" path="JRE_SRC"/>
    <classpathentry kind="lib" path="C:/Users/Daynet/.dtc/0/DCs/sap.com/pcui_gp/xssfpm/_comp/gen/default/public/FloorplanManager/lib/java/sap.com~pcui_gp~xssfpm~FloorplanManager.jar"/>
    <classpathentry kind="lib" path="C:/Users/Daynet/.dtc/0/DCs/sap.com/pcui_gp/xssutils/_comp/gen/default/public/FPMUtils/lib/java/sap.com~pcui_gp~xssutils~FPMUtils.jar"/>
    <classpathentry kind="src" path="src/packages"/>
    <classpathentry kind="lib" path="C:/Program Files (x86)/SAP/IDE/IDE70/eclipse/plugins/com.sap.tc.webdynpro.runtime_2.0.0/lib/_webdynpro_progmodel.jar"/>
    <classpathentry kind="lib" path="C:/Program Files (x86)/SAP/IDE/IDE70/eclipse/plugins/com.tssap.sap.libs.logging_2.0.0/lib/logging.jar"/>
    <classpathentry kind="lib" path="C:/Program Files (x86)/SAP/IDE/IDE70/eclipse/plugins/com.sap.tc.webdynpro.runtime_2.0.0/lib/_webdynpro_services.jar"/>
    <classpathentry kind="lib" path="C:/Program Files (x86)/SAP/IDE/IDE70/eclipse/plugins/com.sap.tc.webdynpro.runtime_2.0.0/lib/_webdynpro_admin.jar"/>
    <classpathentry kind="lib" path="C:/Program Files (x86)/SAP/IDE/IDE70/eclipse/plugins/com.sap.tc.webdynpro.runtime_2.0.0/lib/_webdynpro_runtime_designtime_coupling.jar"/>
    <classpathentry kind="lib" path="C:/Program Files (x86)/SAP/IDE/IDE70/eclipse/plugins/com.sap.tc.webdynpro.runtime_2.0.0/lib/_webdynpro_runtime_designtime_coupling_api.jar"/>
    <classpathentry kind="lib" path="C:/Program Files (x86)/SAP/IDE/IDE70/eclipse/plugins/com.sap.tc.webdynpro.runtime_2.0.0/lib/_webdynpro_clientserver.jar"/>
    <classpathentry kind="lib" path="C:/Program Files (x86)/SAP/IDE/IDE70/eclipse/plugins/com.sap.tc.webdynpro.runtime_2.0.0/lib/_webdynpro_runtime_repository.jar"/>
    <classpathentry kind="lib" path="C:/Program Files (x86)/SAP/IDE/IDE70/eclipse/plugins/com.sap.tc.webdynpro.runtime_2.0.0/lib/_webdynpro_runtime_repository_pmr.jar"/>
    <classpathentry kind="lib" path="C:/Program Files (x86)/SAP/IDE/IDE70/eclipse/plugins/com.sap.tc.webdynpro.runtime_2.0.0/lib/_webdynpro_modelimpl.jar"/>
    <classpathentry kind="lib" path="C:/Program Files (x86)/SAP/IDE/IDE70/eclipse/plugins/com.sap.tc.webdynpro.runtime_2.0.0/lib/_webdynpro_model_dynamicrfc.jar"/>
    <classpathentry kind="lib" path="C:/Program Files (x86)/SAP/IDE/IDE70/eclipse/plugins/com.sap.tc.ap_2.0.0/comp/SAP_JTECHS/DCs/sap.com/tc/ddic/ddicruntime/_comp/gen/default/public/default/lib/java/SapDictionaryTypesRuntime.jar"/>
    <classpathentry kind="lib" path="C:/Program Files (x86)/SAP/IDE/IDE70/eclipse/plugins/com.sap.tc.ap_2.0.0/comp/SAP_JTECHS/DCs/sap.com/tc/ddic/ddicruntime/_comp/gen/default/public/default/lib/java/SapDictionaryTypeServices.jar"/>
    <classpathentry kind="lib" path="C:/Program Files (x86)/SAP/IDE/IDE70/eclipse/plugins/com.sap.tc.ap_2.0.0/comp/SAP_JTECHS/DCs/sap.com/com.sap.aii.proxy.framework/_comp/gen/default/public/default/lib/java/aii_proxy_rt.jar"/>
    <classpathentry kind="lib" path="C:/Program Files (x86)/SAP/IDE/IDE70/eclipse/plugins/com.sap.tc.cmi_1.0.0/_cmi_api.jar"/>
    <classpathentry kind="lib" path="C:/Program Files (x86)/SAP/IDE/IDE70/eclipse/plugins/com.sap.mw.jco_2.0.0/lib/sapjco.jar"/>
    <classpathentry kind="lib" path="C:/Program Files (x86)/SAP/IDE/IDE70/eclipse/plugins/com.sap.tc.ap_2.0.0/comp/SAP_JTECHS/DCs/sap.com/com.sap.aii.util.misc/_comp/gen/default/public/default/lib/java/aii_util_misc.jar"/>
    <classpathentry kind="lib" path="C:/Program Files (x86)/SAP/IDE/IDE70/eclipse/plugins/com.sap.exception_2.0.0/lib/exception.jar"/>
    <classpathentry kind="output" path="bin"/>
</classpath>

I have installed jdk 1.5.0_18, NetWeaver Developer Studio 7.0.

Thanks for your help. Regards!

Note: I sync the DC, rebuild, repair, close the NWDS and open again and still problems.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Stefan-EA
Contributor
0 Kudos

> I have installed jdk 1.5.0_18, NetWeaver Developer Studio 7.0.

NetWeaver Developer Studio 7.0.x requires JDK 1.4.2.

Former Member
0 Kudos

J2sdk-1_4_2_19 installed right now and I still have the same problems.

Attachment 2 images: it shows that the package is not available:

http://www.imagengratis.org/images/1pq6tp.png

This other picture shows some problems in the context:

http://www.imagengratis.org/images/2vt7uv.png

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Another image:

http://www.imagengratis.org/images/3fz5xf.png

Other errors in mapping.

Stefan-EA
Contributor
0 Kudos

I dont know why you are getting that error. It may be due to a version mismatch between your ESS ABAP backend and ESS Java frontend.

Former Member
0 Kudos

The problem was because you had to download local DC ess / per, which is the basis of all. Not being the ess / per, give errors of dependencies on classes. Also beware that in JDI Track is complete.

Regards.