cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to add planner in Adminstration Tab of Product master data in APO

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi APO Gurus,

I have a requirement, where in i need to have additional planner like DRP planner included in adminstration tab of product master in APO. I have no idea how can i do that. Can you please suggest me how these planner like DRP planner, Transportation planner, SNC planner get available in Product master in adminstration tab in APO.

Moreover i would also need to have DRP planner included in shuffler of SNP planning book. Could you please also advice me on this.

Thanks

Akhilesh

+91-9764341911

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

solved.

aparna_ranganathan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Akilesh

Iam not sure if you can use some customer exit to add a field to administration tab. But , if you are not particular about adding the field in administrator tab , then you can add it to extra tab . You have to create a freely definable attribute in config at material location level and you can populate this field with distribution planner. Also by default you will be able to see the freely definable attribute in shuffler window

Thanks

Aparna

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

First of all let me thank you for giving a thought on my requirement.

I understood how this can be done, you need to make customizing change in table:- /sapapo/md_cust in network design.

I am closing this threat.

Thanks

Akhilesh