cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error occurred while getting reports on Blackberry.

Former Member
0 Kudos

We are using BO4.0 mobile service. When I open some Crystal reports in my blackberry I got an error:

u201CAninternal server error occurred while processing the client request. (MOB00082)u201D .

I also noticed,

1. reports which directly connect to the database using sql command are working fine.

2. for some reports having saved data, it could open fine, but if I try torefresh the parameters and get report again error will occur.

3. the webi reports have the same issue.

please help

the following appeared in the logging (Mobi_VMSServer_XX...XX_trace.glf)

java.util.MissingResourceException: Can't find resource for bundle java.util.PropertyResourceBundle, key 42085_code

at java.util.ResourceBundle.getObject(ResourceBundle.java:384)

at java.util.ResourceBundle.getObject(ResourceBundle.java:381)

at java.util.ResourceBundle.getString(ResourceBundle.java:344)

at com.businessobjects.foundation.exception.ExceptionWorker.initErrorCode(ExceptionWorker.java:415)

at com.businessobjects.foundation.exception.ExceptionWorker.<init>(ExceptionWorker.java:131)

at com.businessobjects.foundation.exception.CheckedException.<init>(CheckedException.java:73)

at com.crystaldecisions.celib.exception.CEException.<init>(CEException.java:98)

at com.crystaldecisions.celib.exception.AbstractException.<init>(AbstractException.java:87)

at com.crystaldecisions.sdk.exception.SDKException.<init>(SDKException.java:156)

at com.crystaldecisions.sdk.exception.SDKException$PageServerError.<init>(SDKException.java:1025)

at com.crystaldecisions.sdk.occa.managedreports.ps.internal.PageServerError.GetErrorMessage(PageServerError.java:76)

at com.crystaldecisions.sdk.occa.managedreports.ps.internal.SendRequestHelper.sendRequest(SendRequestHelper.java:67)

at com.crystaldecisions.sdk.occa.managedreports.ps.internal.CacheReportSource.sendRequest(CacheReportSource.java:1523)

at com.crystaldecisions.sdk.occa.managedreports.ps.internal.CacheReportSource.getPage(CacheReportSource.java:1036)

at com.businessobjects.mobilebi.server.crystaltranslator.ps.CrystalTranslator.getPage(Unknown Source)

at com.businessobjects.mobilebi.server.crystaltranslator.ps.CrystalPage.loadCrystalPage(Unknown Source)

at com.businessobjects.mobilebi.server.crystaltranslator.ps.CrystalPage.<init>(Unknown Source)

at com.businessobjects.mobilebi.server.crystaltranslator.ps.CrystalReport.getPrivatePageByNumber(Unknown Source)

at com.businessobjects.mobilebi.server.crystaltranslator.ps.CrystalReport.getPageByNumber(Unknown Source)

at com.businessobjects.mobilebi.server.commands.impl.GetReportPageCommand.execute(Unknown Source)

at com.businessobjects.mobilebi.server.commands.impl.dispatch.PropertyFileCommandDispatcher.dispatchMessage(Unknown Source)

at com.businessobjects.mobilebi.server.connector.MessageHandler.received(Unknown Source)

at com.vaultus.common.core.bl.comm.CMSessionReceiveEvent.dispatchInternal(CMSessionReceiveEvent.java:34)

at com.vaultus.common.core.bl.comm.CMSessionDispatchableEvent.dispatch(CMSessionDispatchableEvent.java:91)

at com.vaultus.server.core.CMMessageTask.runInContext(CMMessageTask.java:60)

at com.vaultus.server.core.JobTask.run(JobTask.java:75)

at com.vaultus.server.core.concurrent.Task.run(Task.java:118)

at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.runTask(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:886)

at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:908)

at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:619)

|49988AEBC37C4723ADE0F9D989CB5110fe30|2011 11 22 09:14:14.897|-0500|>=|W| |Mobi_VMSServer| 7404| 450|Job-74 | ||||||||||||||||||||VMS_SERVER.VDSC_DRIVER_MobileBIConnector||Returning an error to the client. Details:

java.lang.RuntimeException: Information is needed before this report can be processed.

at com.businessobjects.mobilebi.server.crystaltranslator.ps.CrystalReport.getPageByNumber(Unknown Source)

at com.businessobjects.mobilebi.server.commands.impl.GetReportPageCommand.execute(Unknown Source)

at com.businessobjects.mobilebi.server.commands.impl.dispatch.PropertyFileCommandDispatcher.dispatchMessage(Unknown Source)

at com.businessobjects.mobilebi.server.connector.MessageHandler.received(Unknown Source)

at com.vaultus.common.core.bl.comm.CMSessionReceiveEvent.dispatchInternal(CMSessionReceiveEvent.java:34)

at com.vaultus.common.core.bl.comm.CMSessionDispatchableEvent.dispatch(CMSessionDispatchableEvent.java:91)

at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.runTask(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:886)

at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:908)

at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:619)

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

0 Kudos

Hi,

Is there any documentation how to install mobile for BlackBerry for BO XI 4.0

0 Kudos

there are some documents you can download from Sap service website

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rama,

you can go to help.sap.com and download guides avaialble for the same.

Also, check the support platform guides to make sure that your BB version is compatible so that you do not have any connection issues at later stage.

Regards,

atul

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have seen a similar error and a log file generated.

The only difference was that the sample crystal reports are opening fine.

While, any webi report created by the user with a single tab, wont ope.

It fails with the above MOB00082 error.

However the same webi report does not open from BI launchpad as well. It gives a java plug in error.

The 380 plugin error in the logs may be related?

0 Kudos

In our case, actually all the reports without data have this issue. I had opened a ticket, haven't gotten a fix or workaround so far.

Former Member
0 Kudos

All ,

We get the same error on an IPAD using Webi reports . An internal server error occured while processing the client request .(MOB00082) .

Any luck with this ?

Regards

Sajani

0 Kudos

The only problem we had on IPAD2 was the new SAP BI client 4.0.3 version is not compatible with some webi reports created by BOXI 3.1 and migrated to 4.0. The work around is to modify or recreate the report using BO4.0. Other than that we don't have any problem using IPAD SAP mobility.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Adriana ,

Thankyou for your response and good to know it works well on Ipad . We are a brand new Bobj 4.0 customer and have no reports using any earlier version of Bobj . Also I did go through documents from help.sap.com , but for sure I am missing something .

Is there any more information you can provide . Any help is greatly appreciated .

Sajani

0 Kudos

Hi Sajani,

when will you get the error? Reloading a report? For our blackberry issue, the error only occur when retrieving the data. have you had the reported downloaded to IPAD using SAP BI client already?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

We get the MOB00082 error when we are trying to download the report to our IPAD .

Following was used to create the connection .

Name :SBOPDEV

SERVER URL : sbopdev:6400

CMS name : SBOPDEV

Authentication :Enterprise

The connection does get me in as I can see my reports . But alas , I am having difficulty downloading it . I am not sure if there are any port configuration issues .

Currently we have the mobileserver residing in the Bobj box itself and everything is within the firewall and within the network .

0 Kudos

Hi Sajani,

Please make sure your IPAD can access the network within the firewall.

and, in our setup, Server URL is using port 8080 or 443. CMS name is with port 6400. Please verify that.

Former Member
0 Kudos

the Server url has port 8080 and later on you can use the cms information as mentioned in teh Service URL.

The URL details can be verified from the 4.0 mobile guide.

Regards,

Atul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I am having a similar issue.

I have a webi report created from a universe....

1. i can download it on the ipad

2. I can view it and navigate it on the ipad

3, i then update the webi report by adding a second chart.( a structure change)

4. on the ipad i get a message saying ' update available'

5. i remove the original report on the ipad and then re download

6. when i hit ' download' i get a message ' an internal server error occured while processing the client request MOB00082'

I can not find much information about this error MOB00082.

Any ideas?

thanks

Anissa

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As you mentioned, the report was working fine when viewing it on ipad.

After adding a chart, it gave a MOB00082 error.

This shows that either the report took a lot more time to download.

For design limitations with ipad please check help.sap.com.

guides are available for BI 4.0 with ipad.

Regards,

Atul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sajana,

I am facing the same issue. I am receiving the same error when trying to refresh the data in my WebI report on my iPad. I can login fine and download a report, however its when refreshing the data I get this error.

I am using the latest version of the SAP BI mobile app and we just upgraded to BOBJ 4.0 SP4 Patch 2. Before this upgrade we were running BOBJ 4.0 SP2 and didn't have this issue. Oddly older reports that were created before this upgrade don't have this issue.

Any advise would be much appreciated.

Anthony

0 Kudos

we re-installed the server but still have the same issue. we also noticed there is another error:

|D7AAE0E1036C45EA94842CAAB137950D0|2011 11 25 08:44:37.480|-0500|>=|W| |Mobi_VMSServer| 1092|8129|Job-43 | |4|0|0|0|BIPSDK.EnterpriseSession:getService|vtorbodev02:1092:8129.4:1|-|-|BIPSDK.EnterpriseSession:getService|vtorbodev02:1092:8129.4:1|Cr36auY2UUrBu1kOmdGVKVw3|||||||||com.crystaldecisions.sdk.occa.pluginmgr.internal.PluginSecurityInfo||Bad plugin xml, SI_TOTAL is different from the actual size. SI_TOTAL=11 actual size=10

|D7AAE0E1036C45EA94842CAAB137950D1|2011 11 25 08:44:37.487|-0500|>=|W| |Mobi_VMSServer| 1092|8129|Job-43 | |4|0|0|0|BIPSDK.EnterpriseSession:getService|vtorbodev02:1092:8129.4:1|-|-|BIPSDK.EnterpriseSession:getService|vtorbodev02:1092:8129.4:1|Cr36auY2UUrBu1kOmdGVKVw3|||||||||com.crystaldecisions.sdk.occa.pluginmgr.internal.PluginSecurityInfo||Bad plugin xml, SI_TOTAL is different from the actual size. SI_TOTAL=11 actual size=10

|D7AAE0E1036C45EA94842CAAB137950D2|2011 11 25 08:44:37.817|-0500|>=|W| |Mobi_VMSServer| 1092|8129|Job-43 | |2|0|0|0|BIPSDK.InfoStore:query|vtorbodev02:1092:8129.7:1|-|-|BIPSDK.InfoStore:query|vtorbodev02:1092:8129.7:1|Cr36auY2UUrBu1kOmdGVKVw6|||||||||com.crystaldecisions.sdk.occa.infostore.internal.InfoObjects||continueUnpack(): plugin not found, type=380

com.crystaldecisions.sdk.exception.SDKException$PluginNotFound: The 380 plug-in does not exist (FWM 02016)

at com.crystaldecisions.sdk.occa.pluginmgr.internal.PluginMgr.getPluginInterface_aroundBody12(PluginMgr.java:351)

at com.crystaldecisions.sdk.occa.pluginmgr.internal.PluginMgr.getPluginInterface(PluginMgr.java:1)

at com.crystaldecisions.sdk.occa.infostore.internal.InfoObjects.continueUnpackHelper(InfoObjects.java:544)

at com.crystaldecisions.sdk.occa.infostore.internal.InfoObjects.continueUnpack(InfoObjects.java:489)

at com.crystaldecisions.sdk.occa.infostore.internal.InfoObjects.startUnpack(InfoObjects.java:464)

at com.crystaldecisions.sdk.occa.infostore.internal.InternalInfoStore$XRL3WireStrategy.startUnpackTo(InternalInfoStore.java:1484)

at com.crystaldecisions.sdk.occa.infostore.internal.InternalInfoStore$XRL3WireStrategy.startUnpackTo(InternalInfoStore.java:1464)

at com.crystaldecisions.sdk.occa.infostore.internal.InternalInfoStore.unpackAll(InternalInfoStore.java:910)

at com.crystaldecisions.sdk.occa.infostore.internal.InternalInfoStore.queryHelper(InternalInfoStore.java:944)

at com.crystaldecisions.sdk.occa.infostore.internal.InternalInfoStore.queryHelper(InternalInfoStore.java:929)

at com.crystaldecisions.sdk.occa.infostore.internal.InternalInfoStore.query_aroundBody24(InternalInfoStore.java:798)

at com.crystaldecisions.sdk.occa.infostore.internal.InternalInfoStore.query(InternalInfoStore.java:1)

at com.crystaldecisions.sdk.occa.infostore.internal.InfoStore.query_aroundBody20(InfoStore.java:175)

at com.crystaldecisions.sdk.occa.infostore.internal.InfoStore.query_aroundBody21$advice(InfoStore.java:42)

at com.crystaldecisions.sdk.occa.infostore.internal.InfoStore.query(InfoStore.java:1)

at com.businessobjects.mobilebi.server.utils.enterprise.persistence.GenericListOfDocuments.<init>(Unknown Source)

at com.businessobjects.mobilebi.server.subscriptions.impl.EnterpriseSubscriptionList.<init>(Unknown Source)

at com.businessobjects.mobilebi.server.subscriptions.impl.EnterpriseSubscriptionListFactory.getListOfDocuments(Unknown Source)

at com.businessobjects.mobilebi.server.subscriptions.impl.EnterpriseSubscriptionListFactory.getListOfDocuments(Unknown Source)

at com.businessobjects.mobilebi.server.utils.enterprise.persistence.GenericListOfDocumentsManager.getListForUser(Unknown Source)

at com.businessobjects.mobilebi.server.subscriptions.impl.EnterpriseSubscriptionManager.<init>(Unknown Source)

at com.businessobjects.mobilebi.server.subscriptions.impl.EnterpriseSubscriptionManagerFactory.getManager(Unknown Source)

at com.businessobjects.mobilebi.server.subscriptions.impl.SubscriptionChecker.<init>(Unknown Source)

at com.businessobjects.mobilebi.server.subscriptions.impl.EnterprisePublisher.startPublishing(Unknown Source)

at com.businessobjects.mobilebi.server.connector.CredentialsMessageHandler.received(Unknown Source)

at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:619