cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

order related error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

while I am generating sales order in VA01 (order Type ZOR), SOLD TO PARTY AND SHIP TO PARTY are DISPLAY MODE, could u plz help me out,

Thx & regards

Satish

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (7)

Answers (7)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Viswanadh23

Just check it in Partner Determination (Partner determination for sales document header )Partner determination procedure assignment here assign your Sales document type to partner determination procedure(Ex:ZOR-ZTA).i hope your issue solve.

Thanks&Regards

Hari

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Satish,

The issue is related to because of Partner Determination procedure at Sales Document Header and Item level.

Please check your Partner determination procedures at Header and Item level.

Hope this will Help you

Dasaradha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Viswanadh23 ,

This is because of the Partner Determination procedure Assignment

Go to *IMG-Sales & Distribution -Basic functions-Setup Partner determination-Setup partner determination procedure for sales document headerHere create your partner determination procedure* & save it

--Assign the partner functions to your procedure

--Click on partner determination procedure assignment

--Assign your sales document type to your partner determination procedure & save it

--Raise the sales order & you can see the Sold to party & Ship to party fields will be in active mode.

Let me know if your problem is solved

Regards

Pradeep

prasanna_kumar4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

while you are creating the Sale order if you are getting display mode Sold to party and Ship to party

If my assumption is right then maintain the Partner determination procedure for Sale document Header and Sale document item

Check those Settings and also check whether you assigned to Sale document type or not

check and Revert

Regards,

Prasanna

Former Member
0 Kudos

Do you have screen variant set-up?

Check in SHD0 and also SE93 for tcode Va01, if there is any variant assigned.

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

In test system, please do the following -

In VA01, create a sales order of Sales doc type ZOR, here you would be having SP and SH greyed out (like you mentioned). Save the order, then go back to that order in VA02, check what are the SP and SH?

This is in line with understanding why these two fields are greyed out for your business specifically (not standard SAP)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Satish,

Order type ZOR is already not standard SAP. It highly depends of your system and how it has been setup. But likely the fields you mention are normally open for input for OR order type or any other standard SAP order type. Meaning there can be many reason for this error. I will mention a view. Transaction variant used for trx VA01 only displaying this field; development only displaying this field etc.

I would recommend to contact a developer and discuss this. The ask the developer to debug the situation in order to determine the cause of this problem.

I hope this helps.

Kind regards, Friso