cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP JPA Nullpointer at EntityManager Injection

Former Member
0 Kudos

I get an error at injection of the Entity Manager:

Caused by: com.sap.engine.lib.injection.InjectionException: Injection on field em of instance de.aseaco.cf.uif.community.COMDatabaseBean@13d5aa00 failed. Could not get a value to be injected from the factory. 
at com.sap.engine.lib.injection.FieldInjector.inject(FieldInjector.java:115) 
at com.sap.engine.lib.injection.InjectionMatrix.inject(InjectionMatrix.java:45) 
at com.sap.engine.services.ejb3.runtime.impl.Interceptors_DependencyInjection.invoke(Interceptors_DependencyInjection.java:22) 
... 141 more 
Caused by: java.lang.NullPointerException: while trying to invoke the method com.sap.engine.services.orpersistence.model.ormappingmodel.Column.getTable() of an object loaded from local variable 'col' 

There is nowhere in the log a hint, on which entity the problem happens... Is there any possibility to get a more detailed log what really happens?? I have 30 entities and I can't randomly change and hope to find the problem...

Frank

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

My solution was to switch to eclipse link - that at least works now.

rolf_paulsen
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Frank,

EclipseLink: Good choice!

Regards

Rolf

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

By the way, what I found astonishing with SAP JPA is, that it assumes every colum is "UPPPERCASE" and that you have to put @Column annotations to all and every variable to use it... So I'm just fine with eclipselink.