cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Only 0 EA of material available ( Strange Situation)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Guys,

I have two Materials

Available Stock is Material A(QTY 10) and Material B(QTY10).

Now i have created sales order of each material with 1 qty.

E.G

Material A qty 1

Material B qty 2

i have saved the document and then i have created delivery successfully.

Now i have repeated the same step created sales order with Material A and Material B with 1 Quantities each now this time in delivery i deleted Material B and save the delivery document

then i changed the delivery document(VL02N) and again add the Material B which i have deleted but i get this error "Only 0 EA of material available" although i have enough stock. I am using item requirement 202 Order w.indep.item

Need help

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have stock as well. When i tried in DEV i did not face any issue but in QAS i am facing this issue.

I have enough stock available but once i delete any material from delivery line item then i try to revert it back i face error.

One more thing when i use T-CODE VL02N change delivery it does not allow me to add same material with respect to sales order but when i use T-CODE VL01N the deleted one pops up into delivery doc means it splits if i delete material...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Check the material availability in CO09. What is the availsble qty showing up there?

Regards,

SAM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Did you check the "Storage Loc" stock of that plant for that material on the relavant date.?

The same storage Loc, which you gave in delivery doc.

Check that.

There is nothing wrong with 202 requirement.

Rgds

Sumanth.G

Former Member
0 Kudos

If you use requirement 202, it simple means you cannot add items.

If you want add items, use other requirements.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have deleted Material B then again add the same 1. Below are some examples.

Available Stock MAT A (QTY 20) and MAT B(QTY 20)

Here

Scenario 1

Sales Order:

Material A qty 1 plant 1000 storage 2000

Material B qty 1 plant 1000 storage 2000

Delivery(WRT SO)

Now sales order created with ref to delivery(VL01N) without any issue

Scenario 2

Sales order:

Delivery(WRT SO)

I have deleted MAT B this time and saved the del doc, now I realized that I have to add Mat B in same Delivery DOC again

Material B qty 1 plant 1000 storage 2000 ---> when I try to add the same material I got error.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Now it all depends upon the manner in which you want to change/modify the delivery document based on the way you have saved the delivery document i.e. whether you have opted for PGI or you have directly saved the document.

However as you mention that you have deleted the second line item of material B in the delivery document generation, you need not have to worry at all regarding that as the document was been created with refrence to the sales order. Hence once the delivery document is been generated you cannot modify the document by including the material which it has not recorded at all for the transaction, hence the system might be showing you the zero qty, as this all has to do with the inventory also.

Better you need to create another delivery document with ref. to the sales order under concern which will ultimately serve your purpose.

After that the multiple deliveries can be combined into one single delivery (as per the conditions).

Creating multiple delivery documents for one particular sales order is not a new phenomenon it is happened to be done even in case of unavailability of stock and when the customer agrees for the partial delivery.

By this what I mean to suggest is that creating another delivery document will not pose any problem to you

Hope this might help you, as per my understanding.

Thanks,

Kumar.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check your delivery item category T.code (Zero)0VLP,there select you delivery item category,in that check Check quantity 0 is maintained with any value or not.

Regards

Ram

Former Member
0 Kudos

So you delete the material B from the delivery document. And then add a new material B to the delivery document?

The requirement already exists on the sales order so the deletion from delivery doesn't affect the requirement. When you add it again to the delivery (and not deliver it from the SO), it is no longer related to the original sales order and thus creates a new requirement.

Did I understand it correctly?