cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Creating user-defined fields

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I need to display a shopping cart(SC) number in the Basic data screen(at item level). However, the SC number is only available at HEADER level and not at ITEM level.

1. I've updated the relevant item structures as per Note 458591.

1. I used method MODIFY_SCREEN in BBP_CUF_BADI_2 to display the field. The field still doesn't display in the screen.

2. I also need to use BBP_DOC_CHANGE_BADI to move the SC number from the HEADER structure to the ITEM structure. However, the HEADER structure in this BADI doesn't have the SC number available.

Your assistance will be highly appreciated.

Rgds,

Chris.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chris,

1. I've updated the relevant item structures as per Note 458591. I used method MODIFY_SCREEN in BBP_CUF_BADI_2 to display the field. The field still doesn't display in the screen.

What version of SRM you are on??

2. I also need to use BBP_DOC_CHANGE_BADI to move the SC number from the HEADER structure to the ITEM structure. However, the HEADER structure in this BADI doesn't have the SC number available.

In doc change badi use funtion module BBP_PD_SC_GETDETAIL

and pass GUID from Header structure.

You will get the shopping cart number in the export parameter E_HEADER (OBJECT_ID).

Cheers,

Sandy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sandy,

1. We are on SRM 4.00.

2. Thank you...this one is working

Rgds,

Chris

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chris,

there may be a more direct solution, avoiding duplicating the header field to all items:

the SC ID is already existing in item basic data: field GS_SCR_BASIC_H-OBJECT_ID in screen SAPLBBP_SC_UI_ITS 300.

So just adapt the HTML template to display this field where needed.

The SC ID field is also always present in item overview screen (SAPLBBP_SC_UI_ITS 0120): GS_SCR_ITMOVR_H-OBJECT_ID.

Rgds

Christophe

PS: please reward points for helpful answers