cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Authorization to particular tabs in the Customer Master

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have a requirement where in for the Transaction VA02 some Users should have access to particular tabs like Unloading Points & Contact Persons, but not for other tabs in the General Data tab in the Customer Master Record.

Can you please suggest how can this be done & whether SD consultants have any role in this.

With best regards,

MP

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

This can be achieved with the help of your basis team who can provide access to selected users based on Object Name. Transaction Code to create new role is PFCG

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can try acheiving this in following ways

Goto "OBD2" in account group of the customer select general data, and hide all fields, other than required feilds for the user.

And assign the stutus profile in sales doc. type Ii.e. for order type "OR".

Please try this. If much more control at user level is required for the same scinario please try for an enhancement.

Best regards

DSR

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi DSR,

Thanks for your reply.

If we go by the the suggestion that u have provided then it will affect all the users.

But the requirement is that the some users should have access to particular tabs like Contact Persons & Unloading Points in the General Data tab in the CMR. How can we do this.

With regards,

MP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi MP,

Check this below link which provides you an solution

Let me know if your problem is solved

Regards

Pradeep

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pradeep,

Thanks a lot for your reply.

One thing that I would like to clarify is that whether this configuration has to be done by the Security team or the SD consultant.

With regards,

MP

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.