Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Product allocation - Requirement to implement stock transfer orders

former_member628178
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hello everybody,

We would like to implement the stock transfer orders into the process of the product allocation check. We found the OSS message 600883 which includes information about how to implement stock transfer orders in this process.

But this message is not longer valid for our system landcape (ERP 6.0 and SCM 7.0).

We implemented the both BAdIs ME_TRIGGER_ATP and ME_CHANGE_CHARACTER, but are there any other relevant BAdIs or User-Exits which we have to keep into account e.g. because of our release etc.?

We add additional fields to the field catalog in the second BAdI. Do we need to expand a structure in APO because of these fields?

Could anybody give me a list of steps which are necessary to include STOs to the product allocation check in APO?

Thank you in advance!

Kind regards,

Fabian

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

michael_thinschmidt
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Fabian,

Depending on which characteristics you would like to use in the allocation the preparations will be the same as running allocation check for sales orders.

The already mentioned badi are needed if you want to use non standard characteristics. But basically the allocation check setup is the same as for sales orders. Just make sure to have the latest notes implemented from SCM-APO-INT-PUR and SCM-APO-ATP-BF-PAL area with topic "allocation and STO".

best regards,

Michael

Former Member
0 Kudos

Fabian,

There is nothing special. If you are on SCM 7, just use the standard functionality.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_scm70/helpdata/EN/27/31f938a1914358a9df1fcdc2b454ae/frameset.htm

Best Regards,

DB49