cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to use TCODES in WEBGUI

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

How can I use TCODES in WEGUI. Can sombody help me out for it.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Prashant

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

blanca_serrano
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hello Prashant,

Yes, as Siva told you, when you access SAP via WEBGUI you see the same as if you would entered via SAPGUI, so you can enter the transaction codes in the same way that you work with SAPGUI.

Regards,

Blanca

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Blanca,

I agree with Shivkumar, but when I open my WEBGUI it do not show any command space in left hand side where I can put my TCODES. Is there something missing in my configuration that I am not getting that command space. I need to go via inserting TCODE in weblink as Shilpa said, that to works, but I feel puting the TCODE in command space would be much more easy.

Reagrds,

Prashant

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please try my above said suggestions and let me know the result.

Thanks,

Siva Kumar

Shilpa_Shankar
Developer Advocate
Developer Advocate
0 Kudos

Hi Prashant,

The url which i provided diredtly goes to the transaction. From the backend when you test service the webgui, you get a window with the same url which i have provided. In the left side of the window, you can find menu button. Next to menu button is a text box. Just enter any tcode in the text box and click enter. It goes to the tcode entered.

I hope it is clear.

Best Regards,

Shilpa

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Shilpa for ur imitiate reply,

My problem has been solved, and its working, I was having that box but I had never clicked the small arrow next to Menu box, that made the box hiden.

Thanks again

Regards,

Prashant

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Hi,

Follow the note https://launchpad.support.sap.com/#/notes/0002433872 to enable code field in WEBGUI.

Regards,

Jai

blanca_serrano
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hello Prashantm

You can use tcodes in the same way you do it in SAPGUI.

Regards,

Blanca

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank for you reply Blanca,

But can you give 2 of 3 examples? it will be helpful for me to understand. If suppose I want to use TCODES like PFCG , SU01 , STMS, DB13, for this where should I use TCODE in weblink?

Regards,

Prashant

Shilpa_Shankar
Developer Advocate
Developer Advocate
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can pass the parameter "transaction" in the webgui url. For example:http://<server name>:<port no>/sap/bc/gui/sap/its/webgui?sap-client=<client no>&sap-language=EN&sap-user=<usesrid>&sap-password=<pwd>&~transaction=su01

Let me know if you need url for wingui. I hope thsi helps.

Best Regards,

Shilpa

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prashant,

Once you open WEBGUI, you will see SAP Access screen as same as in SAPGUI. So on top left corner, you will see command space where you give transaction code and execute. WEBGUI is as same as SAPGUI.

By default, all the transaction can be accessed in the browser if the option u2018SAPGUI for HTMLu2019 is ticked in the transaction definition (SE93).

Thanks,

Siva Kumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Shivkumar,

I do not see any command space in my webgui, is there any way to enable or any other way to for it. But Shivkumar I had tried the using TCODE as said by MS. Shilpa and its working, but I want to try what u had said.

Regards,

Prashant

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Shilpa,

It worked as u had mentioned, but i want also wanted to try as Shivkumar has told to do it.

Thanks again

Regards,

Prashant

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Okay. Let's do this...

In corresponding ABAP system:

SICF --> Execute > default_host> sap> bc> gui--> sap --> its --> right click on webgui --> select Test Service.

Provide user name and password and you will get webgui screen as same as sapgui in ABAP.

Do you see same screen when you use ITS URL? Below "SAP Easy Access - User menu for..." header, you will see white space rectangle box, which is used to give and execute transaction codes.

Thanks,

Siva Kumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Shivkumar,

Yes I got it and its working, I was having that box but I had never clicked the small arrow next to Menu box, that made the box hiden.

Thanks for your kind help.

Regards,

Prashant

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Glad to hear that you are able to see that.

Thanks,

Siva Kumar