Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Two seperate accounting documents required while billing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Everyone

In my current project there is a requirment at time of invoice generation

When billing document is generated and for example the net amount is RS 1000 and tax is Rs 200 the accounting document when generated shows the spilt

But when we view the data in FBL5N it shows the single entry of Rs 1200 including net value and tax

Now my client wants that in FBL5N two line items are shown one for Rs 1000 and other for Rs 200

Can u pl suggest me whether it is possible to create two accounting document at time of billing

Thanks and Regards

Sunil Iyer

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

eduardo_hinojosa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sunil,

One idea, but be careful. I think that it's possible with enhancements. See Note 301077 - User exits for the interface to accounting, for EXIT_SAPLV60B_008. The question is get the line for customer, and add an additional line. For the first, initial amount less taxes, the new line, the amount will be the amount of tax. See Note 611040 - Down payment invoice for Italy to see how SAP does it for a legal requirement for down payments in Italy. Check only how SAP does with EXIT_SAPLV60B_008 or include ZXVVFU08. If it works, you might see two lines in FBL5N.

Look for the help of an ABAPer. Good luck, and be careful. So, check again and again until you be sure.

I hope this helps you

Regards

Eduardo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

It is quite normal that in FBL5N you get consolidated entry only, it is the standard way. If you double click the line item, it will take you to the accounting document overview screen (FB03). You can see all the credit and debit lines seperately.

Regards,

SAM

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI Sunil Iyer

.If you want to create a two accounting documents then you have to go with two billing documents where in one billing document net value (exclusive of tax) will be flowing to FI. In the another billing document tax value will flow to the Accounting document.So since the document numbers will be different , in FBL5N you can see the two documents

Regards

Srinath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I hope its not possible,you can but if you create separate billing documents for commercial invoice and tax invoice.then only you can get the accounting documents separate.

Thank you,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Not possible. I think your problem is reporting. try use other reports in FI. Ask in FI forum may give you clues to the reports available.