cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Display regarding ME23N corresponding to purchase order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

I am a fresher and i have got a requirement for a standard me23n tcode . In me23n there is free checkbox in the item when we check the checkbox for free we won't get the item in the invoice . so i went through the code for it and when free is checked a function call is not invoked were as when we don't check free checkbox that function call is invoked. so , kindly give me some suggestion so that the item description should be displayed even though the checkbox for free is checked.

Regards,

mnarar.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

madhu_vadlamani
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Mnarar,

In these few discussed in this link already posted by you.http://

kindly give me some suggestion so that the item description should be displayed even though the checkbox for free is checked

Can you explain what is your business requirement.

Regards,

Madhu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello madhu,

Actually my requirement is when we check the checkbox for free the item description should be displayed which is not being displayed. So, plz let me know is there any way to know that code for that or is that functional consultant issue .

plz let me know that .

Regards,

mnarar.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Press F1 on check box and through technical information get the field name and goto the program mentioned in that window.

search the program with that check box field name .Keep one break point and run the program.

madhu_vadlamani
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Please check with your functional team.

Regards,

Madhu.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello sfayaz,

I went went through the procedure which you have mentioned . Then i found a perform is not invoking for the free checkbox which is marked . So, is there any other alternative to get the item description for that free items .

Regards,

mnarar.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

when i don't check the checkbox free the below perform is invoked

PERFORM GET_MAIN_DETAILS IN PROGRAM ZMM_PO_DETAILS .

(ZMM_PO_DETAILS) is the copied program from standard version .

and when i check the free checkbox the above perform is not invoked . So,plz help me out to resolve my issue .

Regards,

mnarar.