cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Oracle Tablespace

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guru,

I am facing a problem with oracle tablespace resizing. I have increased the size of a tablespace by increase datafile size which already reached at threshold in my development system through brtools, but in db02 it not showing the increased value where the datafile size is showing the increased value in os level. I have increased tablespace size in quality system also with same fashion and its impact shows in db02 with no error. Please help me to sort out the problem. I have metioned my system details in below.

Os - AIX 6.1.3.0

SAP - ECC 6 with ehp4.

Oracle - 10g released - 10.2.0.4.0

SAP kernel - 701

Sp pkg lvl - 111

Thanks,

Samrat Chakraborty

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Did you refreshed the statistics (Refresh All Datasets - F8) on DB02?

Best regards,

Orkun Gedik

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Orkun,

Thnx for your advise. Problem resolved.

Thanks,

Samrat Chakraborty

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member188883
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

but in db02 it not showing the increased value where the datafile size is showing the increased value in os level. I have increased tablespace size in quality system also with same fashion and its impact shows in db02 with no error.

You will already have database refresh statistics background job running in your system daily. If you can wait for a day you will get updated information in Db02 tcode on your production environment.

Alternatively as Orkun suggested you can manuall trigger this job in tocde db02. After successful completion of this job you can view updated data in Db02.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Deepak Kori