cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Message Mapping Errors

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello everyone,

Today when iam monioring my PI i found a error description in one message saying like the one pasted below:

Runtime exception occurred during application

mapping com/sap/xi/tf/_MM_ECMREV_LOAD1_;

com.sap.aii.mappingtool.tf7.MessageMappingExceptio

n: Runtime exception when processing target-

fieldmapping /ECMREV01/IDOC/E1AERLM/USOBJ; root

messag~

I have tried to trouble shoot the map using inbound xml and found that MM is just fine. I just want to know what actually could have gone wrong and what should i do now.

Thanks in Advance

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

PriyankaAnagani
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vijetha,

Check in the trace the issue might be becoz of wrong input data. Try to copy the payload and test in test tab of message mapping in ESR. Check wether you are getting same error for the same payload or not. If it is working fine, then do test configuration in ID. And then perform end to end testing.

Regards,

Priyanka

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have already tested Message Mapping its not showing any error. Have u got any idea how to test configuration in ID. And then perform end to end testing(Sorry if qustion is dumb, iam really new to monitoring).

rajasekhar_reddy14
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

error cleary say's that prob with message mapping .

if you wnat to test in ID...open ID->TOOLS>TEST CONFIGURATION.

PriyankaAnagani
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

In the integration directory go to tool-->test configuration. There chech whether the mapping is successful or not for the same payload.

Regards,

Priyanka

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have checked the Message Mapping Its Just fine.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Even in configuation test its showing same error

rubens_he
Explorer
0 Kudos

I think you shoud test the interfacr mapping. Maybe you will find the problem.

BestRegards!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yeah I have tested interface mapping there is error over there like pasted below, what does it mean.

Start of test

Execution is not possible

No value is assigned to parameter CC_ERP6_RFC

01:37:26 End of test

rubens_he
Explorer
0 Kudos

No value is assigned to parameter CC_ERP6_RFC

This parameter may be 1..1 or 1..unbounded, but you did not give it any value.

Former Member
0 Kudos

In that case it should fail in Message Mapping itself why is it failing in Interface mapping

rubens_he
Explorer
0 Kudos

Maybe you should refrech the CPA cache and test again.

Former Member
0 Kudos

>>No value is assigned to parameter CC_ERP6_RFC

i guess u r using RFC lookup somewhere in ur mapping and if i am not mistaken it is used in the field "USOBJ"??

anyways under test tab -> parameter tab -> assign RFC channel for this parameter and then execute ur mapping again...

there u will get to know the exact cause of ur exception

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can you please help me how do i do that

PriyankaAnagani
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Are you using parameterized mapping for RFC lookup..... It might be due to not assigning value to the parameter. As explained by Amit, go to parameters tab in your test message mapping and assign the communication channel that you've used for RFC lookup. And test your message mapping & then interface mapping.

Regards,

Priyanka

Former Member
0 Kudos

Priyanka and Amith Thanks very much for your support. I got the answer i was confused a bit because i am not the one who has done the mapping i am actuall part of EDI but learnt and worked a bit on PI 7.0 also now and i am on monitoring in my new company.

Can you please also tell me what is this parameterized mapping is? any links or breif explanation will be useful. Any thing about RFC lookup will also be useful

Former Member
0 Kudos

chk this:

PriyankaAnagani
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Using parameterized mapping, we can transfer values to a mapping program at configuration time(in the interface determination). Please refer the below link for details.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nwpi71/helpdata/EN/43/bbb7fd90f5332ee10000000a11466f/frameset.htm

Regards,

Priyanka

rubens_he
Explorer
0 Kudos

see....

Edited by: Rubens.He on Nov 22, 2011 10:18 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Its not working my friend

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

rajasekhar_reddy14
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

go to message mapping and check for the mapping for below field,and take payload from MONI and test message mapping, i

/ECMREV01/IDOC/E1AERLM/USOBJ

suspect problem with payload..

Regards,

Raj