cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ARUN requirements selection

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi!

I need to select requirements for ARUN with required delivery date from -300 to + 7 days from today.

I know how to select it in J3AT transaction. But I need to implement this rule in background processing (/afs/arun_batch and selection set for this program)

There are "Base Date (Open-to-Dely ARun)", "Adj. "From" date" , "Adj. "To" date" fields but they work for atp confirmed delivery date. I need something similar but for required del date.

Thank you for help.

Andrey Garshin.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Andrey,

There is requested delivery date for selection even in batch (J4AS).Could you please check again & let me know if I am missing something.

Best Regards,

Anitha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hellow!

Thank for you answer.

Yes, requrement date filed is on the selection screen in j4as.

BUT

How could I set interval based on current date? I know how to set data filed based on curent date in selection screen in common transaction (f.e. j3at). I tried to set it in j3as but it does not have standart "save variant" screen.

Andrey Garshin.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Andrey,

You're on the right path. In transaction J4AS when creating your selection set you have the same selections available as in J3AT. You can enter the Adj, From and To dates as stated and as long as you keep the "Base date" field blank the system will use the current date.

With regards to the system using the confirmation date vs. the requested delivery date, this can be controlled in the allocation rule setup. All the standard rules have the confirmation date as the requirements date, but you can create your own and use requested delivery date and assign this rule to your ARun type.

Please let me know if you need additional information.

Thanks!

Barend

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello!

It was my first steps! But it has not worked...

1. I created allocation rule Z002 and set "requerements date fiels2 = "requested delivery date"

2. I created new alocation type (copy from my primary arun type) Z002 and set allocatipon rule Z002

3. run J3at , select Z002 ARUN type, set -300 + 5 interval for base date and .... recive order list select by confirmer delivery date but not by requested delivery date.

Have I missed something?

Andrey Garshin.