cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue while inserting a BDC program in Inbound Proxy.JDBC-->PI-->SAP.

Former Member
0 Kudos

The scenerio is jdbcsender-sappi-inboundproxy(ECC6.0).

The issue is related to SAP Plant Maintenance Module where We have a requirement for creating Maintenance item

programmatically from (SQLDatabase)Legacy Data for one of the interface.

since there are no standard BAPIS/Idocs or function modules available from SAP side for creating the maintenance item. So I

have written BDC program and with the help of submit statement in inbound proxy program, I am calling BDC program for

creation of the maintenance item.

When I tested the program independently on proxy side the Maintenance Item is getting created successfully but when I

executed from end-to-end ie. SQLDATABASE->SAP PI-->SAP. The message is getting strucked into the queue and queue got stopped on SAP.

ECC side and the status of the message is scheduled state on SXMB_MONI transaction of SAP ECC.

As the message is in scheduled state multiple number of Maintenance Items are getting created with the same values.

Has any one of our SAP friends, encountered this type of issue while inserting a BDC program in inbound proxy, please help

in fixing this issue. FYI... I am using sap pi7.0 with service pack 24 and ecc6.0

Waiting for your kind expert guidance...

cheers,

Ram

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

rajasekhar_reddy14
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ram,

register your queue's once again in ECC. it shoud work .

Regards,

Raj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Raj,

Thanks for the reply. I have tried registering the queues but still the same problem. the message got stuck in the queue of ECC and showing below message in queue.

function module StatusText

SXMS_ASYNC_EXEC connection closed (no data)

I have checked in the forums especially for this issue but no one has provided the answer for this.

Thanks and Regards

Ram