cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Third party and credit block

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi folks,

I have a scenario where a credit block happens as soon as we enter a third party item is entered in to the sales order. Now my question is whether the purchase requisition goes to the MM department or not. Please help me.

Thank you.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

For third party sales credit block will not stop to create PR, If you want to block the PR unless some one has to release we can use Status profile at sales order item level it will block to create PR unless some one release.

Regards

Niahad

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

That was really helpful. Thanks a lot guys.

Former Member
0 Kudos

That was really helpful. Thanks a lot guys.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Welocme to the SDN.Forum,

w.r.t to your thread, I donu2019t know what settings you have done. If you want to stop creation of PR generation while saving sales order in third party, you should have maintained u201Crequirement =102 in the Routine No. column in u201COVB8u201D. To confirm please check in u201Cschedule linesu201D of sales order.

To my knowledge, the Credit block / delivery block in a sales order does not prevent the generation of the purchase requisition in a third-party or individual purchase order item. Regardless of the Customizing settings in the delivery block, the system confirms the TAB or TAS item and generates the purchase requisition.

Regards

DSR

Edited by: D.Srinivasa Rao on Nov 22, 2011 6:15 AM

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check in the sales order ->line item -> schedule line tab. If the quantity is confirmed, then the system will allow to create a purchase req, which you can see in the same tab. If no quantity is confirmed, then the purchase req will not be created. For further information read OSS Note 396791 - Credit release of sales orders with third-party items.

Regards,