Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Changing POWL look and feel authorization

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

We are on SRm 7.1 ECS.

In the SHOPPING AREA powl,I want to remove the standard view and the links FILTER/SETTINGS to be dispalyed for all users.

is there any settings which controls tis based on logged in users?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

In POWL you cannot hide Filter & setting , this are standard ALV component settings

but you can hide Change query ,Define new query , personalize ,

this 3 can be removed or hide through component configuration .

Thanks & Regards

Pradeep Kumar Dondeti

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thnaks Pradeep.

can you explain more about COMPONENT CONFIGURATION settings to hide the QUERY links?

Thnaks again for your time.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

To hide Change query ,Define new query , personalize link ,

go to SE80 tcode

webdynpro component : POWL_UI_COMP

in this webdynpro component you will component configurations , identify the proper component configuration which you want to change double click on the component configuration on right side you will find start configurator .

in the browser it will open

you need to create enhancement for this configuration for this you find in the other button for creating configuration

go to webdynpro built in tab on left side you will find you and their element

in this goto master content>query toolbar>right hand --> you will find all the links Change query ,Define new query , personalize

double click onof the link on right side you will find the raido button to make invisibe

similar procedure for other links also .

Hope this will help you .

Thanks & Regards

Pradeep Kumar Dondeti

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pradeep,

How od I find which componet needs to be changed or WHICH component is respponsible for the display I see in the SC POWL?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

let me know in which powl application you want hide the links,

i mean tell me the role which you are referring , so that i can help you identify the powl query application .

Thanks & Regards

Pradeep Kumar Dondeti

Former Member
0 Kudos

Standard employee role./SAPSRM/EMPLOYEE

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Goto thsi webdynpro component POWL_UI_COMP in this webdynpro component goto component configuration folder in select

this e /SAPSRM/WDA_SRM_E_STATUS component configuration name and do the necessary changes as per above comments.

Thanks & Regards

Pradeep Kumar Dondeti

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can change the search option for an user why creating custom queries in the POWL

Regards

Sam