Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

F110 debug - exit FEDI0003

My apologies in advance, as this topic has been posted before. I do realize that there are quite a few threads on this already on the forum, however most, if not all previous postings, don't list a definitive answer aside from 'Thanks, solved problem'. That being said, here is my question:

I am looking to be able to change values in IDoc PEXR2002 prior to the document being created.

I have done the following steps:

1. Create project in CMOD, and activated the following enhancements: FEDI0002 (EXIT_SAPLIEDP_101), FEDI0003 (EXIT_SAPLIEDP_002), FEDI0004 (EXIT_SAPLIEDP_902). Within the code of each exit, I have inserted 'BREAK-POINT' in each. I have even tried being more specific in my code by specifying segment name. All are exits are active.

2. Create entries in table 'FEDICUS' for message type PAYEXT, basic type PEXR2002, and listed all segments of that Idoc. It is my understanding that entries for selected segments must exist in this table in order for the user-exit to get called.

In running multiple payment runs via F110 (interactively), none of my break-points will activate. I have tried running F110 in background, as well as F110S in both foreground/background with the same results.

I have already checked notes 1248868 and 937966. Neither has helped resolve this issue for me.

Anyone else have any ideas or hopefully an answer?

Thanks.

Former Member
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question