cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Changed Regulation ID not reflecting change in other languages.

Former Member
0 Kudos

We are creating a new regulation based on the directions from SAP (How to Configure Multiple Regulations). When we are creating the new parameterization in the portal/Java, and when copying the existing workset and change its ID (from the copy), the changed ID is only reflected in the English Portal.

But when we log in to the portal in Spanish, the regulation in the Work Center does not reflect the change in ID u2013 it just keeps a copied ID, not the change.

The following steps are what we used to make the changes.

- Logon as Portal Content Admin

-. Select Content Administration >Portal Content

-. Expand folder u201EPortal Content‟, Select u201EContent Provided by SAP‟ folder.

-. Go to u201EContent Provided by SAP‟ >u201EGRC Process Control‟.

-Content Administration > Browse> Content Provided by SAP Portal Content >Portal Content >GRC Process Control >Worksets >WORK CENTER

-. Highlight exist work center SOX. Right-click to choose Copy from the context menu.

-. Select the parent folder.

-. Choose Paste from the context menu.

-. Choose Change ID from the context menu.

-. Enter the New Object Name with JSOX

-. Enter the New Object ID with workset_jsox.

-. Choose Finish.

But like we mentioned above, the change was done while in the Spanish setting. And the changed ID is shown in English, but NOT in Spanish or Portuguese. How do we fix this?

Thank you!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you, Reyes. Solved my problem!!

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have the same problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SAP colleagues.

I had the same problem and in order to answer your problems you have to go System Management Tab, then click on Transport->XML Content-> Export.

After that select from the worksets the needed regulation and export it as a XML file to modify this file in the native language the regulation and then save and upload this file.

Regards.