cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

multiple schedule lines

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

I have got an error while creating a sales order multiple schedule lines.

When going to schedule line tab i can see 2 schedule lines there even i have a lot of stock. i want today's date as delivery but it is giving delivery date as next day.

Please help me in solving this. I have seen so many threats but i didnt get the problem exactly.

Regards,

C Chaitanya

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

answered

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In your case from what I understand, the system is going for forward scheduling.

This means that the backward scheduling has failed.

What you need to do is check the requested delivery date. If it is today's then you need to check the pick / pack time, transit time, transportation lead time, loading time in shipping point and route.

You need to set them to zero if your requested delivery date and confirm date should be the current date.

Thanks,

Mihir

Former Member
0 Kudos

check any purchase order related leadtime is maitained, which happens with thirdparty process configuration.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chaitanya,

Please check your below parameters

1) check your material master any lead time maintain in MRP views

2) Check your shipping point any lead time mention

3) check your sales order any lead delivery time maintain in- VOV8

4) Check your route in sales order and check any lead time mention in route determination.

5) If its Third party sales please check info records any delivery lead time mention

check the above points and let me know still you have any issues.

Regards

Nishad

former_member1229123
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

in sales document change lead time in days as " 0 " and check propose delivery date . you will get schedulines for today's date.

Thank you,

pranay