cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error in Creating session object in MDM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

I was trying to create a session object in MDM. I have added all the jars (MDM Java APIs).

But when I am trying to execute the below code (Under lined), it is giving error.

Please see below:

UserSessionContext userSessionContext = new UserSessionContext("AAA","BBB","CC","DDDD");

// Create a Session Manager.

SessionManager sessionManager = SessionManager.getInstance();

// //Create and authenticate MDM session of the specified type

//

sessionManager.createSession(userSessionContext,SessionTypes.USERSESSION_TYPE,"Monday2010");_ //Error in this line

The error is giving when i am trying to execute the method createSession(),All the parameters are correctly passed.There is no issue in the parameters in the method.

Please suggest, if there is any pre-requisite / .sca files to be deployed on the MDM server before we create any session objects????

Regards

-Sandip

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

junwu
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

what's the error?

what's your environment?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please see the error message below:

Failed to process request. Please contact your system administrator.

Log Id: [001CC45AEE6A6BE9000000010000196C]

Trace Id: [001CC45AEE6A6BE9000000000000196C]

I am using :

NWSD 7.1 SP08

MDM : 7.1 SP6

I believe something is missing (either from teh server side or from myside)/ pre-requisite for which it is not allowing me to create a MDM session object.

Regards

-Sandip

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I checked the log in NWA,

Please see teh error log from NWA below:

Exception occured during processing of Web Dynpro application demo.sap.com/test/TestApp. See exception stacktrace for details.

[EXCEPTION]

java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: com/sapportals/connector/connection/ConnectionFailedException

at com.sap.mdm.internal.session.JcaConnectionAccessor.reserveConnection(JcaConnectionAccessor.java:73)

at com.sap.mdm.internal.session.JcaConnectionAccessor.reserveConnection(JcaConnectionAccessor.java:62)

at com.sap.mdm.server.commands.GetMountedRepositoryListCommand.execute(GetMountedRepositoryListCommand.java:66)

I pinged the server , and its working fine.But when I am trying to create a session object, the connection is failing.

Please suggest .

Regards

-sandip

junwu
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

1. make sure you have the right version java api for your mdm

2. reference the java api for your dc in nwds, if the sca can be imported to your nwds(it is the case for nwds 7.2), you just have to add dependency to the api. if the sca cannot be imported to the nwds, then you have to wrap the api jar as external lib.

search sdn you will find a lot of solution regarding how to use external lib.

vijay_kumar49
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

3 things;

1. Try to do a complete cache refresh and check if the mapping is active

2. 755302 refer that note. it might be JDK incompatibility issue

3. Do a restart of the server - this has seen to take away that problem instantly.

Please look at this [forum|;

Hope this is help full for u

Regards

Vijay