SAP for Higher Education and Research Discussions
Spark conversations about student engagement, research optimization, and administrative efficiency using SAP in higher education and research. Join in!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No fee calculation procedure found for key

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

Executing the 'Run Test Program for Fee Calculation' with input fields like Object ID of Student and Fee calculation period and calculation base, getting the

+"No fee calculation procedure found for key (Message no. CMAC_FEE_CALC012)".+

I am using Fee calculation determination setting like below:

Fee category + studnet's Ou + cal Base + Process Base+ Period key + Calc Procedure.

Also I verified with the below setting:

Academic calendar assigned to the top org unit.

Please suggest me how to resolve this issue.

Thanks in advance.

Best Regards

Sreeni

7 REPLIES 7

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Sreeni,

It sounds like you are missing some configuration. Please check to see whether you have defined a Fee Calculation Procedure using the IMG path: >Student Accounting>Fees>Pricing>Fee Calculation Procedures.

Check that you have maintained the 3 IMG views in under this folder.

Regards,

Patricia

0 Kudos

Hi Patrica,

Thanks for your response.

I already maintained 3 IMG settings under this path :- >Student Accounting>Fees>Pricing>Fee Calculation Procedures.

Best Regards

Sreeni

0 Kudos

Hi Sreeni,

Check the IMG view "Define Fee Calculation Procedure".and ensure that lhe attributes you are using in your procedure are maintained on the Student Master Data.

For example, if you are using the Student Group or Student Fee Category ensure that the student has this attribute in the Master Data and that the validity dates of the infotype are within the Fee Calculation Period that you are running.

Regards,

Patricia

0 Kudos

Hi Patrika,

Thanks for your information.

I changed the dates in the Fee calculation tab, now iam not getting any error.

But after executing the fee calculation but no values/amounts showing (Red light).

Thanks & Regards

Sreeni.

0 Kudos

Hi Sreeni,

There should be an error message for the red light. This should give an indication as to the source of the error.

Without knowing what's causing the error it would be difficult to suggest solutions.

Regards,

Patricia

0 Kudos

Hi Patrica,

After execution test fee calculation, system is showing the only procedure (red light), if I double on the pricing procedure, system showing blank conditions screen.

I verified in Analysis of pricing : system is showing "condition record missing", even I maintained condition record for conditions types.

Also in some times the below error iam getting:-

"No due date schedule found for contract account"

Please let me know how to solve the above issues.

Best Regards

Sreeni

0 Kudos

Hi Sreeni,

For error regarding the Condition Record, you need to create a Condition Record for your Condition Type under the IMG path: >Student Accounting>Fees>Pricing>Pricing Procedures>Define Condition Records. The price of the tuition fees must be specified in the Condition Record for the Academic Session you are using, if not the system will not be able to calculate a price.

For the error regarding the Due Date Schedule, you need to perform three steps. First, create a Time Limit to represent the Due Date Schedule. For example, DUE01 - Single Payment. Use the IMG Path: *SLCM>Master Data in SLCM>Academic Calendars>Define Time Limits.

Secondly, configure the Due Date Schedule under the IMG path: *Student Accounting>Fees>Posting>Due Date Schedule. Create the first two IMG settings. You can define the Due Date Schedule with a percentage of 100%. (one payment)

Lastly, enter your Due Date Schedule in the Academic Calendar for the Academic Period you are using. For every Academic Session you need at least one Due Date Schedule.

Hope this helps,

Regards,

Patricia