cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can condition exclusion be sales area specific

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I need to find out if i can make a conditio exclusion sales area specific. My requirement is that i have 5 different sales area using the same pricing procedures. For 4 of them, i need to use an exclusive exclusion between 2 codnition types, but for one of the sales area, i need both of the condition types, basically no exclusion for this sales area for this condition types.

The pricing procedure is same across sales area and i need all other exclusions maintained ofr this PP for all the sales areas. Only one exclusion is not needed for one of the sales areas.

Any ideas/sugesstions?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I don't think we can restrict exclusion based on sales area through configuration.

If you want to use only one condition (out of two) in some specific sales area, why don't you create another pricing procedure as the copy of the existing one and use? In this you can put exclusion parameters.

Regards,

SAM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Or then you could add a new condition table to your existing access sequence and include the sales area fields.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

well i cant use a new pricing procedure just to manage settings for 2 condition types.

Caveman - these condition types are all with sales area relevant access sequence.

The issue i am facing is that i need to play with the exclusion within in a pricing procedure?

Former Member
0 Kudos

What you are asking is not possible through standard system using configuration alone.

Condition exclusion assigned to a pricing procedure cannot be controlled based on sales area or other criteria, once assigned and condition exclusion applies to the pricing procedure wherever it is used.

What you can do though is to inactivate a condition type say ZCT2 based on condition type say ZCT1. You can put the logic in pricing formula (alternative calculation type formula) against ZCT2 in pricing procedure

You get all the condition types in XKOMV table inside the formula for ZCT2. So if ZCT2 is below ZCT1 in the pricing procedure, by the time ZCT2 is being evaluated the value of ZCT1 is already in XKOMV table. You can fetch ZCT1 value compare and inactivate ZCT2 by setting XKOMV-KINAK = 'X' for respective sales areas. You can get sales area information in variables KOMK-VKORG, VTWEG, SPART etc. Also tell your developer to use his own work area for XKOMV header. The values in the header of XKOMV should not be changed as they may be used in further logic.

Only thing here is that the condition type that needs to be inactive should be below the one that you use to inactivate it, in the pricing procedure

Work with a developer and revert back if you have any issue.