Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sales BOM

former_member210682
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

My clients requirement is Sales BOM, he wants Pricing at sub-item , & as per my knowledge we can do this with item category group LUMF, & item category TAP & TAN,

Kindly suggest apart from this item category configuration ,what all assignments i need to do & check ?

Thanks in advance

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (12)

Answers (12)

former_member210682
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks everyone, thanks for the reply

former_member210682
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks for the reply,

even i have the same question, but as it is clients requirement i am searching an option for it.

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If thats the client requirement, then...

Anyways, refer following SDN thread which can help you in understanding or reference.

-

Also, refer SAP Notes

- 107825 - Condition KUMU for alternative items

- 844141 - FAQ: Cumulated conditions

Regards

JP

former_member210682
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Palanisami ,

Thanks for the reply, But where i can do this assignment & if i assign it in pricing procedure how it will differentiate that this condition should calculate in case of BOM only.

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

As already suggested by:

me - you can see cumulative price at header level for all the component

and one of the previous - to include condition type in pricing whcih will statistical with alt cal type assist will be able take care of cumulative price at main item condition.

Now one question came to my mind, why you want to cumulate sub item price on main item which is not relevant for pricing?

If it is for printing purpose, then you with your team ABAPer help can achieve this in output form, instead of disturbing your pricing procedure, which might be applicable to all.

Regards

JP

former_member210682
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks for the reply,

but is there anyway i can show cumulation on main-item ?

n_palanisami
Active Participant
0 Kudos

You can use KUMU, a cumulative condition. If you have sales BOM and if you carry pricing for the sub items and if you want to display the main item in the invoice with the price, this condition can be used to cumulate the sub item price and display it at the main item level.

former_member210682
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Do you mean cumulation of price of sub-items will appear at main -item ?

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

No. You can see that a Header Level, not for TAP Item Cat.

Regards

JP

former_member210682
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

Now customer is demanding he wants pricing at sub-item & total of pricing at main item, is it possible?

Kindly help

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Yes, possible.

If the item category group is LUMF the system displays price for the sub items but not for the main item.

This b'coz Item category main item is TAP, which is not relevent for pricing, so the main item is not pricing.

Whereas sub item item category is TAN, which is relevant for pricing.

Thus, whatever price is there in the sub item will cumulate to provide net value.

Regards

JP

former_member210682
Participant
0 Kudos

hi

I am not sure wheather i have to use standard one or should copy this LUMF/TAP/TAN to the new one.

former_member210682
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

Other assignments ie- assignment of schedule line categories for main& sub-item ,& assignment of item catogory determination.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jitesh,

If your are using the standard item category LUMF, you need not worry about the other assignments of the schl line category, etc as it would be standard.

Regards,

Stanny

Former Member
0 Kudos

I believe the mentioned configuration is enough, still if you need any thing above that mention the requirement so that the forum can help you on that.

Before that sketch you requirement of bom and do the configuration and test with cso1 and go with va01 after you can come to know that what requirement you are expecting whether it is coming or not.

former_member210682
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Experts ,

Expecting suggestion for what other assignment are needed other than iteam category configuration ?

Kindly suggest

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think you are correct, but also while creating BOM in "CS01" i hope you mentioned usage as "5" i.e. for Sales and Distribution like , we used for Spare parts sales. and maintain individula pricing for all BOM material in MM, or in condition records. Pls Check at once and try.

Regards

DSR

Edited by: D.Srinivasa Rao on Nov 21, 2011 2:25 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

That is enough, generally for the main item you should select the structure scope in the item category VOV7 to explode the layers/ levels of bom, But as you selected TAP, it has come from the standard.

More over the if you want cumulative or not you can do with the statistical field in VOV8.