Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Routine for Multiplication of two condition types in SD Pricing Procedure

former_member290583
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

we have one requirement that is multiplication of two condition types in sale order ( condition Z = Condition X x Condition Y), I am trying to create a routine to include in alternate formula for calculation type in pricing procedure. when ABAPER is trying to create a new routine it is asking for access key. Please let me know is there any other way to resolve my requirement.

Thanks in Advance

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Most of the cases abapers must have access key for developments.with out access key you can not do this development.

So ask your Sr.basis or Abaper consultants or manager.they can provide you that access key.

Thank you,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Is he trying in VOFM or some where else?

former_member290583
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for your response, yes he is trying by using t.code VOFM. when we are trying to create a new routine number its asking for access key. is there any other way to solve this issue.

Regards,

Channa

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

For changing an existing routine or to create a new routine, access key is must.

This you can get from your basis team.

Regards

Madhu

former_member209761
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Channa,

1) You have to create a new ROUTINE (alt condition type) with the logic to multiply X and Y.

2) You will have to assign this alt cond type against Z in the pricing procedure.

For creating the Routine, you will have to contact Basis/ or you can even apply for the object registration Key yourself if you have an S-user ID.

Thanks & Regards,

Hegal K Charles

former_member290583
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear All,

Thanks for your valuable replies, we are using the access key to create new routine.

Regards,

Channa