cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Confirmation of Support notification and Change request.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guru's,

In my clinets landscape we are using ChaRM for Change requests and Urgent correction. We have two situation here to handle.

1. I (Change Manager) should only be able to confirm a support notification if all the dependent/subsequent change requests have been confirmed

2. I (Change Manger) should only be able to confirm a change request if all the dependent/subsequent urgent corrections have been confirmed.

Request your help.

Vinod

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vinod

The change manager wont confirm the notification. That will normally be done by the requester. However you need to remember that if there is more than one correction linked to a incident then the incident cant be confirmed or closed unless all linked corrections have been compleated. Hope this answers your questions if you have anything else let me know.

San

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

you can customize that your change request will automatically get a new status if the linked urgent correction reached a specific satus.

You can then do the same with support message and change request. This will lead to a chain where your support message is confirmed automatically if your urgent correction is confirmed.

Check SPRO - Make Setting for Change Transaction Types - Assign Actions "SET_PREDOC"

Best Regards

Daniel