cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Planned cost in maintenance order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi PM Gurus,

I have a requirement of updating the cost of the external operation in maintenance order with the value of its respective purchase order. I dont see any bapi or functional module for this purpose.

Is changing the revised price in the ESLL table is the only option or is there any better solution for this?

Please help, thanks in advance.

Regards

P.K.Senthil kumar

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If u want changes of PO to reflect in MO then i think u can do it via user exit :

COZF0001 Change purchase req. for externally processed operation

COZF0002 Change purchase req. for externally procured component

or u can also explore BADI :-

IWO1_PREQ_BADI

Regards

pushpa

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks Pushpa for that i have one more question Can i change the price under different service lines in an operation from the purchase order cost? because the structure "EBAN_ORD_CUST" does not have quantity and price field in it at service line level.

Regards

P.K.Senthil Kumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am not sure but look at the option to append that structure ..look into this link

http://www.aq33.com/quality-management/Articles-003488.html

regards

pushpa

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Whatever cost you entered for external operation in maintenance order is planned cost. But in PO, the cost may change, that is actual.

If you change the planned cost in maintenance order based on PO, you can't see the variance between those. Generally its not adviceable.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mahesh ..

Using the above user exits ..You can ensure that whenever you make changes in PO get reflect in Maintenance Order ..similarly when PO is already create change made to Maintenance Order we can ensure such that it gets reflected in PO ..

regards

pushpa