cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trip Approver

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We don't have any workflow set up for trip approval. Rather it is done through Objects (POWL).

In this case how do I be able to see the details of the trips which are pending with the manager for approval.

Regards

Krunal

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

0 Kudos

Hi,

Try SWI1_COND or SWIA in order to consult the status of any workitem, you can use multiple selection parameters to get what you need.

Regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

All I know is there is no workflow set up. So in this case SWI1_COND or SWIA will not be used.

So any other way by which I can view the work items lying in approvers inbox please

Regards

Krunal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi..

you could use tcode PRAP - approval of trips.

from that tcode you could see whose trips hasn't been approve and also do the approval.

hope it helps

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks.

Will PRAP show me number of trips which pending for approval in the Approver's inbox?

Regards

Krunal

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

PRAP will show you pending trip for approval in that tcode.. not in Approver's inbox.

so person who will conduct as approval person need to have access to PRAP tcode.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

My requirement is to check the trips pending in Approver's UWL.

If you know then please let me know.

Thanks

Krunal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

1. You said you didn't use workflow for approval process?

then it will not appear on approver's UWL. but if you do set travel approval workflow, it will automatically appear in your approver UWL.

2. when you do have worfklow - if you want to check workflow log, you could use tcode SWIA to check until what step of approval the workflow has already run.

suresh_subramanian2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Krunal !

Please use transaction PR05 for your requirement.

In the above transaction, enter the employee number and carry out approvals and rejections.

Regards,

S.Suresh.