cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Set initial filter in Web Dynpro ABAP using SALV_WD_TABLE

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a Web Dynpro ABAP application using SALV_WD_TABLE, my problem is to set the default filter when running the application, on a column.

I using iwci_salv_wd_table to get access to controller, then I use method get_model in order to get the alv config instance.

From this instance I use the get_columns to access all columns, then on the column I like to add filter I use the if_salv_wd_fields_settings~t_fields, then I have the accesse to the filter table from the ALV

Here I use -r_field->if_salv_wd_filter~create_filter_rule using include = abap_true low_value = space operator = EQ

the column has 3 values in drop down list A R space and all (*), when running the application, I can se that the filter is set because the data only has record with space, but the value shown in the filter in the top is set to "All", I need to know how to set initial filter value in the drop down list of filter ?

The filter is also working when change the filter in runtime..

Jørgen Jensen

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

You can try saving your own view variant and set it to the default, this way your settings will be called initially.

Regards

Kuldeep

Edited by: Kuldeep85 on Nov 21, 2011 2:58 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I also been thinking that, but in my screen in WEB dynpro I cannot save my variant settings, only create and delete filters, cannot save this ?

Jørgen Jensen