cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inspection lot, goods movements not possible!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello dear SAP Gurus and friends,

I am trying to do a stock transfer from Quality to Unrestricted in QA32, but SAP shows error "Please fill delivery note!".

I have checked the Purchase Order and Delivery Note is filled!

Can you please help?

Thanks in advance,

Adelmo Silva

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member207800
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I think the error message is not SAP standard.

It could be your own enhanced Z-message.

Check some customer exit or badi with ABAPer. (like as QEVA0010)

Regards, DoWook Kim.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Possibilities are there.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi dear

Check ur GRN , i.e. In MIGO, there is field "Delivery Note" in tab General.

Regards

Shailendra GAur

SAP-QM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear,

STO form one strg location to another strg location is through 311, and i don't think so here u need any PO etc. but if ur STO is frm on plant to another plant and where u consider ur one plant as a vendor than offcourse u need a PO and delivery note.

Is my request please clearly mentioned ur Prblm and sceanrio where u exactly get a prblm.,

Regards

Shailendra Gaur

SAP-QM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I can explain the process better:

I receive the material from a Purchase Order into my warehouse, mov. type 101. Then the material as quality inspection on goods receipt activated, inspection lot is created and material stays in quality status on stok.

After that, is time to do the results recording and usage decision. When usage decision is done with OK, I have to move the stock from status Quality to Unrestricted, correct? Here, SAP shows an error that I have to fill the Delivery Note!

I checked the PO and the Material Movement that is in the Inspection Lot, and Delivery Note is filled! I have made debug on system and bypass the message. Material is now in Unrestricted. I just wanted to know what was the cause of this?

Thanks and best regards,

Adelmo