cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VF02 Prevent changes to an invoice

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I'm looking for a way to prevent some invoices, identified through a group of attributes, to be changed once created.

Any change through VF02, release to accounting and anything else should be blocked or readdressed to display only.

Is there a way to achieve this through abap and/or customizing?

thanks.

Francesco

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Francesco,

Through authorization you can restrict the user for T.code VF02

If you want to allow the user to VF02 and don't want him to do any changes you have to go for enhancement.

user exit : RV60AFZZ

Explain the case to ABAPer according to that he will build the logic.

regards

Ram

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

thanks for your answers. Actually, if possible, I'm looking for a way to prevent the access to the document on VF02 first screen, and/or change it to display mode when entering, instead of blocking it on Save. Is it possible?

Thanks.

p.s. I'm the ABAPer so if you have ideas on exits or other code changes feel free to detail it here.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you don't want the user to open the VF02 screen you can control this through authorization which will be done by BASIS,the authorized person only can come to VF02 and will do the changes if required.

Through technically

If any changes occur in document pass the VBRK - VBELN to CDHDR - OBJECTID if the CDHDR - CHANGE_IND = U then system should not allow to save,for particular user it should allow to save.

like this you can control.

Regards

Ram

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ram,

thank you. Unfortunately the block should trigger for a group of invoice types, and not for a group of users.

So I don't know if the authority-check is the best solution in this case.

Moreover, analysing the exits I found, none seem to fit for an error-triggering check, so if I would add a plain error message to these exits, it might not be handled properly in all cases.

Any ideas about implementing a clean check through an exit or badi which properly handles errors or exceptions?

Thanks

Francesco

Former Member
0 Kudos

Authorization object V_VBRK_FKA should work for billing types. Do not include those that you want to block.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Alan, it looks like a good solution to my problem. I'll check it out.

Francesco

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

W.r.t your thread please go through the following links and explore:

http://www.sapfans.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=333708

Regards

DSR