cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PPDS Heuristics result

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurs,

Im currently running PPDS Heuristics for both Distribution Center and Manufacturing plant in seperate planning job but the heuristics running in DC affect and change the result of the planning run done in the Manufactruing plant; Im using SAP_MRP_001 for my heuristics but my reuse mode is delete unfixed receipts.

Here's the scenario:

For Distribution Center (Procurement type - F) - strategy is find slot, as specified resource

For Manufacturing plant (Procurement type - E) - strategy is infinite, time-continuous

The setting for the distribution center still plans at the manufacturing plant and even reschedule the orders using the DC strategy which is find slot.

Will you help me fix this issue since it causing inconsistencies on the manufacturing plant.

Thanks

Regards,

Marlon

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sequencing of the palnning run solves the issue

Edited by: lhon26 on Jan 18, 2012 11:17 AM

0 Kudos

Additionally to what Manimaran said, please, also copy SAP_MRP_001 into a new ZAP_MRP_001 heuristic and set indicator "Only Plan Selected Products" in the settings of the heuristic. Make a planning run for the Product at DC with the new heuristic and check the results afterwards.

m_manimaran
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check your PP planning procedure in your manufacturing plant. If it is automatic planning (3), then it will do the planning automatically, when it plans for DC. If so, change it to 4- Planning at planning run.

Please check and revert.

Regards,

Manimaran M.