Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Confirmed quantity in sales order and credit check

former_member225622
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

At the moment in sales order we apply automatic credit check. Therefore if a sales order is block while saving automatically the confirmed quantity is made 0.

As soon as the person responsible for unblocking the sales order, unblocks the sales order then the confirmed quantity is set again equal to the order quantity.

My issue is to prevent the confirmed quantity to be set to 0 even if the sales order is being blocked.

Please advise.

regards,

buddhika

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member

Hi,

I checked this issue. The issue is that in standard SAP orderlines are not confirmed when credit blocked. You require order lines remain confirmed even they are credit blocked.

It can be switched of, by VOFM customizing. In the part 'Criteria for requirements (availability) for orders'. Here routine number '101' is assigned to system routine '1' (Confirmation of ATP quantities).

Be simply taken away this '101' routine the opposite effect is enabled.

Please share me your thoughts and indicate if this solves your problem.

Kind regards, Friso

former_member225622
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks all.

it's done.

regards,

buddhika

former_member566355
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Buddhika,

We have the same requirement.

Which option have you used? New routine or deletion of existing routine?

Regards,

RS

former_member225622
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

We rectified this issue by removing the '101' routine.

Hope this will help you.

regards,

buddhika

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check the requirements assigned in t.code OVB8. Here requirements routine 101 and SyRoutine 1 must be assigned. You may need to develop a new routine in t.code VOFM and assign it in RNo of t.code OVB8. Or just remove 101 and test.

Regards,