cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inbound pay load

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello every one,

I just wnated to know where we can find details of sender interface and receiver interface in Payloads using SXMB_MONI.

I also want to know how to determine its message mapping.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

SXMB_MONI payload doesn't contains the interface details.

SOAP Header contains sender & Receiver interface details also mapping name.

Regards,

Venkata Ramesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

SOAP header has not got any Meassage Mapping details, is there any other way to find out MM if you know sender service or interface details.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In SXMB_MONI --> Request Message Mapping --> Trace here you can get the mapping name.

Regards,

Venkata Ramesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ramesh thanks for your help.

But i could only find Operational mapping over there but any ways we can determine MM by using OM.

I have got one more small doubt how to get input payload to test the MM from sxmb_moni. Pardon me if my questions are dumb, but iam relatively new to MM testing.

Thanks in advance

Former Member
0 Kudos

If you want to test the message mapping, Please extract the input XML from SXMB_MONI and login to ESR/IR , and go the message mapping object.

There you can see a test tab which is used to test message mapping.

So you can test your mapping in the mapping object itself by getting XML from SXMB_MONI

Former Member
0 Kudos

have a look:

Former Member
0 Kudos

How to extract the input xml from sxmb_moni

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Very much.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Go to SXMB_MONI --> Inbound message > Payload> Main document then right click on that page then select view source then you can get the payload in another window. You can copy that and put it in your message mapping test tab then test the mapping.

Regards,

Venkata Ramesh

Answers (0)