cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to ping the Web Service

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I'm developing an app for Ipad. It requires consumption of Web Service (BULKCOMMODITYINVENTORYFORECAST)

I'm using SUP 2.1 . I have configured the Web Service in SOAMANAGER and it works fine in WS Navigator.

i opened it in a browser and it worked absolutely fine.

But the problem arises when i copy the URL http://uxai1q66.wdf.sap.corp:50075/sap/bc/srt/wsdl/srvc_D458C84E98CFC916E10000000A428876/wsdl11/alli... ,give the credentials and try to test the connection. it shows Ping Failed with the following errors.

com.sybase.sup.tooling.xml.XmlException: org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: Premature end of file.

at com.sybase.sup.tooling.xml.DocumentParser.parse(DocumentParser.java:26)

at com.sybase.sup.tooling.wsdl.WsdlParser.parseURL(WsdlParser.java:580)

at com.sybase.sup.tooling.wsdl.WsdlParser.parse(WsdlParser.java:68)

at com.sybase.uep.tooling.eis.WsEISOperationBuilder.<init>(WsEISOperationBuilder.java:70)

at com.sybase.uep.tooling.eis.WsEISOperationBuilder.<init>(WsEISOperationBuilder.java:51)

at com.sybase.uep.datasources.ws.views.WSConnection.initialize(WSConnection.java:154)

at com.sybase.uep.datasources.ws.views.WSConnection.<init>(WSConnection.java:38)

at com.sybase.uep.datasources.ws.views.WSConnectionFactory.createConnection(WSConnectionFactory.java:28)

at org.eclipse.datatools.connectivity.internal.ConnectionFactoryProvider.createConnection(Unknown Source)

at org.eclipse.datatools.connectivity.internal.ConnectionProfile.createConnection(Unknown Source)

at org.eclipse.datatools.connectivity.ui.PingJob.createTestConnection(Unknown Source)

at org.eclipse.datatools.connectivity.ui.PingJob.run(Unknown Source)

at org.eclipse.core.internal.jobs.Worker.run(Worker.java:54)

Caused by: org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: Premature end of file.

at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.parsers.DOMParser.parse(DOMParser.java:249)

at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.jaxp.DocumentBuilderImpl.parse(DocumentBuilderImpl.java:284)

at com.sybase.sup.tooling.xml.DocumentParser.parse(DocumentParser.java:17)

... 12 more

Please help me out as its very urgent.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pavan,

Were you able to get rid of this Error? I am also getting this problem. Any help would be highly appreciated

Regards

Tapas

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Tapas,

no d problem is still recurring. if i get it ill surely update. and please do the same if u find a solution

Thanks and Regards,

Pavan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pavan, <P>

Have you tried adding a proxy to the sybase unwired workspace. I guess it is an eclipse plugin so then you can follow this tutorial :<P> [Tutorial|http://www.mkyong.com/web-development/how-to-configure-proxy-settings-in-eclipse/ <P> Regards,<P>Houssame]